Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally!!!!!!! After 11 Months!

I got this Model Y for both my parents as a gift.

Ordered Model Y White w/ Black Interior LR Dual Motor with 20" Induction Wheels on OCT 15 2021

Backstory:
From Bucks County
Got delayed 10 times
Received Text that it shipped from Austin on 9/8/2022
Picked up yesterday Sept 21 2022 @ Devon, PA
Only had a choice to pick up either Wed or Thurs. Also, the Sales Advisor told me the Devon location averages 30-50 pickups a day.

Day of Pickup Story:
Super friendly Service Advisor. Did 3rd party financing with NFCU and put in a hefty downpayment as well.
1 Hour in and out process. Had them charge my car to 90% since it was at 57% and I had a far commute and still am getting my charging situation figured out at home.

Notes/Takeaways:
No Mobile Charger but had a voucher email sent 2 weeks before picking it up
Came with Charging Converter that's normally 50$
No License Place Frame (Biggest Upset since i heard from elon musks twitter that he has gotten rid of it since there's shortages of them)
My car came with Lumbar support which is what they got rid of in 2021 and it also had Heated Steering Wheel and I believe the matrix headlights unless I'm wrong. I can't tell the difference though. Also, the wood trim on the Door panels.
Had to get a state inspection separately and did it at AAA Midatlanic Service Center today.

Reactions: maggit13 and Zecher
MAGGIT13 for finance rates in PA check out 1st Ed Credit Union. Google it. When we got our Y a little over a month ago I was able to get 1.75% for 36 mo. For 60 mo their rate goes to 2.0%.

It's worth the call to check them out and see if you qualify as a member. They were great and easy to work with. We picked up the check from them a week before pick up @ Devon.

I showed up @ Devon with 2 checks covering the total amount. One from 1st Ed and another from my bank. Both were accepted for full payment.

Good luck and let us know how it works out.

Reactions: mwdietertg
MAGGIT13 for finance rates in PA check out 1st Ed Credit Union. Google it. When we got our Y a little over a month ago I was able to get 1.75% for 36 mo. For 60 mo their rate goes to 2.0%.

It's worth the call to check them out and see if you qualify as a member. They were great and easy to work with. We picked up the check from them a week before pick up @ Devon.

I showed up @ Devon with 2 checks covering the total amount. One from 1st Ed and another from my bank. Both were accepted for full payment.

Good luck and let us know how it works out.
Thanks. I did call them and I don't qualify for membership so I'm probably going with my work credit union. I can probably get 3% there. I was bummed about 1st ed but I have have a good second option.

Heads up Philly area owners and would be owners: Tesla is fast-tracking a new location in Warminster, Bucks County! Can't wait. Not that Devon is far for me (in Dresher) but the Turnpike is a PITA during rush hour(s).

With 18! lifts, it's no wonder I'm seeing so many more Tesla 3's and Y's in the ares. I'm thinking there's many more to come, too! After owning my S over 6 years now, it's a welcome sign to see so many more on the road!

Stopped by the new Tesla location today. Looks as if they are very close to opening.
IMG_0244.jpeg

Reactions: Fred42