Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered October 10th MYLR Red with the 20's originally had a EDD OF March.

On October 20th I upgraded from the LR to Performance and EDD updated to December. (Wonder if i lose my 1 year connectivity promo since it was chaged to 30 days a few days after my original order.)

Got my VIN on Nov 3rd and EDD is now Nov 15st - Nov 21st. Pick Up at Paramus NJ Location.

Sorry if this is well-known already, but I was wondering if Paramus, NJ (Route 17) is doing deliveries. My EDD is 11/18-11/24 and no SA has reached out to me. I wasn’t sure which location to call to switch my financing. Or is Tesla chat still doing that? I know they open 8am PT. TIA

Sorry if this is well-known already, but I was wondering if Paramus, NJ (Route 17) is doing deliveries. My EDD is 11/18-11/24 and no SA has reached out to me. I wasn’t sure which location to call to switch my financing. Or is Tesla chat still doing that? I know they open 8am PT. TIA
I would try Tesla Chat. Do you have a VIN number?

On the same boat, same location similar dates (Nov 15- 21st). No one has reached out. Giving it till wednesday to give a call if i don't hear back. Just wanna know the exact date for now so i can get my insurance squared away and recieve the check from the bank for payment in a timely manner.

I ended up calling the Paramus Route 17 number and eventually got through to someone. They are still doing deliveries out of that location.

Our cars may be riding here together! I haven't heard from anyone from the delivery team, but my SA did call to let me know someone would be reaching out.
Possible! The person on the phone said that someone will reach out when delivery is within one week.
On the same boat, same location similar dates (Nov 15- 21st). No one has reached out. Giving it till wednesday to give a call if i don't hear back. Just wanna know the exact date for now so i can get my insurance squared away and recieve the check from the bank for payment in a timely manner.
You won't get the exact date until you get the text from Tesla that you can pick your delivery day (usually one of three days).

Reactions: RichAuntie444
I ended up calling the Paramus Route 17 number and eventually got through to someone. They are still doing deliveries out of that location.

Possible! The person on the phone said that someone will reach out when delivery is within one week.

You won't get the exact date until you get the text from Tesla that you can pick your delivery day (usually one of three days).
Great. Thanks for the information!

I only ordered a MYP at the end of October but my EDD is Nov 17- Dec 11. I’ve been seeing a lot of upcoming north jersey deliveries in here. Anyone have pickup in Cherry Hill scheduled soon? I was actually in the Cherry Hill location a week ago and they seemed to indicate that they were expecting a lot of MYP deliveries soon.

Quick update on my end incase anyone has an EDD of next week in Paramus NJ like me (Nov 15th - Nov 21st), I gave them a call today trying to get an exact date so I can get started on the bank check/insurance paper work. I was told by the rep cars are set to arrive on Tuesday the 16th and i should be able to pick up on/after the 17th. I'll believe it more when its official but it sounded legit. Fingers crossed

Reactions: RichAuntie444