Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick update on my end incase anyone has an EDD of next week in Paramus NJ like me (Nov 15th - Nov 21st), I gave them a call today trying to get an exact date so I can get started on the bank check/insurance paper work. I was told by the rep cars are set to arrive on Tuesday the 16th and i should be able to pick up on/after the 17th. I'll believe it more when its official but it sounded legit. Fingers crossed
I originally chose Springfield because the Paramus center was flooded when I placed my order. Today I reached out via e-mail to Springfield and they told me the cars are arriving on the 16th as well and that my delivery location shows up as Paramus (which is closer). Hoping for the best! They told me 17th is the earliest pick-up date.

I originally chose Springfield because the Paramus center was flooded when I placed my order. Today I reached out via e-mail to Springfield and they told me the cars are arriving on the 16th as well and that my delivery location shows up as Paramus (which is closer). Hoping for the best! They told me 17th is the earliest pick-up date.
Sounds great! Maybe I'll see you there lol. Was supposed to go into the office that day but it looks like I'll be "working from home" and taking a longer lunch than usual. Good luck with everything.

Currently looking to get a Tesla Wall Charger installed in the garage. So as not to hijack this thread, I've posted another that could be helpful for those of us taking delivery out of Cherry Hill and readying for home charging.

Reactions: RichAuntie444
Quick update on my end incase anyone has an EDD of next week in Paramus NJ like me (Nov 15th - Nov 21st), I gave them a call today trying to get an exact date so I can get started on the bank check/insurance paper work. I was told by the rep cars are set to arrive on Tuesday the 16th and i should be able to pick up on/after the 17th. I'll believe it more when its official but it sounded legit. Fingers crossed
That would be amazing. My excitement got the better of me, and despite my better judgement I finished everything (payments / insurance) a couple days ago. EDD window for me is 11/18-11/24. I wonder if my car will be on that truck or the next one. 🤞

That would be amazing. My excitement got the better of me, and despite my better judgement I finished everything (payments / insurance) a couple days ago. EDD window for me is 11/18-11/24. I wonder if my car will be on that truck or the next one. 🤞
Same here lol I completed the down payment and insurance upload. Only leverage I have God forbid anything goes wrong is the big meaty bank check. If your pick up location is in
Paramus more than likely it should be on the same truck. I would call and check, regardless its not official until your SA calls you and confirms date and time etc. But it gives you a little peace of mind and time to plan around the potential day.

Thanks for the update. I am picking up in Cherry Hill and chatted with my SA today. He said my car will be on the East Coast shortly. Current EDD 11/18-11/22. I have my auto insurance starting on Monday so thats great.

Getting my 2022 LR MY Red/Black 5 seater with 19” Gemini wheels on 11/23 in Paramus. Sold my 2020 exact same specs MY to webuysnycarsusa for $60,700. Carvana offered $55,000, Vroom offered $57,245 and CarMax $58,000. It cost me $57,500 after mods and upgrades post purchase. My original purchase was $52,000 all in due to no sales tax in NJ on EV’s. I bought at the lowest price it was offered at ever I think. Pure luck. It was a no brainer to trade up. The new one is costing $57,245. I get all the upgrades I missed out such as near center console (not that important), double panes front windows, heated steering, bio weapon defense mode (NJ can literally stink), auto dimming heated side mirrors, 1 piece rear casting, better wipers with additional sprayers and I think newer headlights. I’m getting a 2 year newer model and walking away with $3500 cash in my pocket to pay for some upgrades and mods again. I will probably get PPF again since Tesla paint sucks. I would get EAP again if they offered it. Very happy.

Getting my 2022 LR MY Red/Black 5 seater with 19” Gemini wheels on 11/23 in Paramus. Sold my 2020 exact same specs MY to webuysnycarsusa for $60,700. Carvana offered $55,000, Vroom offered $57,245 and CarMax $58,000. It cost me $57,500 after mods and upgrades post purchase. My original purchase was $52,000 all in due to no sales tax in NJ on EV’s. I bought at the lowest price it was offered at ever I think. Pure luck. It was a no brainer to trade up. The new one is costing $57,245. I get all the upgrades I missed out such as near center console (not that important), double panes front windows, heated steering, bio weapon defense mode (NJ can literally stink), auto dimming heated side mirrors, 1 piece rear casting, better wipers with additional sprayers and I think newer headlights. I’m getting a 2 year newer model and walking away with $3500 cash in my pocket to pay for some upgrades and mods again. I will probably get PPF again since Tesla paint sucks. I would get EAP again if they offered it. Very happy.
I’m doing exactly the same thing and have same scenario as you. Picking up next Monday, waiting for the webuycarsusa inspection this week.

Reactions: NJEV-Don