Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My OD is less than 2 weeks behind you, but I am still on Sep, 4 more months waiting...
So far I don't see anyone ordered in 2021 has EDD in Sep other than me
if there is no window/weeks and just September, check with SA. Mine was in June and SA told me that the odometer value for my trade-in expired. Once I did that, it showed me the April 24 - May 31 window

Picked up from Paramus today and everything went as smooth as it could be. Build quality seems very good and didn’t notice anything terrible. Front windows are double panel and back is only single panel. A bit disappointed no mud flap or rear ppf installed though.

MYP blue/black with tow
OD 11/7 Hold 11/24
Release Hold 12/28

View attachment 770701
Ha, like anyone in NJ would ever go above and beyond in customer service.

Picked up my MYP this morning in Paramus as well. Happy to see they were back in the building. My last delivery in Paramus they were still working from the construction trailer after the roof collapse.

Anyway OD 1/28
Delivery 2/18

MYP White/Black/Tow

I've been on a roller coaster myself here in central NJ, helpful to my stress to see other also yo-yoing :)

10/2019 - Ordered MY RWD MSM w/FSD
2/2021 - Notified 'no firm timeline' on MY RWD production, strongly urged to convert order to AWD, so I did but also put delivery on hold
4/2021 - Notified my order would be cancelled by end of month, replied and they extended the hold.
12/2021 - Along with everyone else... had to take off hold to prevent cancellation (delivery date TBD)
12/28/21 - Delivery 12/28-12/31, no VIN (Get loan in order, etc)
12/30/21 - got a call from my SA... car was damaged and unassigned.... EDD TBD (probably good thing, not getting a rushed quarter end delivery)
1/22/22 - EDD updated to 5/21-6/28
2/18/22 - EDD updated to 3/4-3/15 (reached out to SA, and he confirmed no VIN assigned yet, stay tuned)

I picked up mine today at Lawrenceville/Princeton. Only 166 days of checking my EDD, I look forward NOT doing that any more!

I didn't do a very extensive check but everything looks really good to me.
It has the new AMD chip, not sure about the 12 volt lithium battery.
Tomorrow I'll look it over more carefully, put on mud flaps, and have some fun driving!

2022-02-19_15.55.08.jpg

I've been on a roller coaster myself here in central NJ, helpful to my stress to see other also yo-yoing :)

10/2019 - Ordered MY RWD MSM w/FSD
2/2021 - Notified 'no firm timeline' on MY RWD production, strongly urged to convert order to AWD, so I did but also put delivery on hold
4/2021 - Notified my order would be cancelled by end of month, replied and they extended the hold.
12/2021 - Along with everyone else... had to take off hold to prevent cancellation (delivery date TBD)
12/28/21 - Delivery 12/28-12/31, no VIN (Get loan in order, etc)
12/30/21 - got a call from my SA... car was damaged and unassigned.... EDD TBD (probably good thing, not getting a rushed quarter end delivery)
1/22/22 - EDD updated to 5/21-6/28
2/18/22 - EDD updated to 3/4-3/15 (reached out to SA, and he confirmed no VIN assigned yet, stay tuned)
Self-update.... Woke up this morning to a VIN 384xxx and a tighter delivery window, 3/6-3/9!

Reactions: Merner