Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was holding steady for almost a month with an EDD of April 13 to May 11 but this morning it slipped to May 6 to Jun 3.

EDD History:
OD: 11/2/21: June 22
11/14/2021: October 2022
11/22/2021: Feb 24-Mar 24, 2022
11/26/2021: October 2022
12/07/2021: Mar 15-Apr 12, 2022
12/26/2021: Mar 01-Mar 29, 2022
01/13/2022: Apr 01-Apr 29, 2022
01/19/2022: Mar 17-Mar31, 2022
01/24/2022: Apr 13-May 11, 2022
02/21/2022: May 06-Jun 03, 2022

Fluctuates almost as much as the temperatures in New Jersey.

I was holding steady for almost a month with an EDD of April 13 to May 11 but this morning it slipped to May 6 to Jun 3.

EDD History:

Almost mirrors mine. I didn't log what dates the EDD changed but it's basically the same. I was mid march for a long while but now may? Ugh. Beginning to think that original June date was the truth 🥺

Received this email today from NJ PSE&G

Date: 2/21/2022

Dear HOWARD XXXXX,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your application.
The program is designed to facilitate EV adoption across a broad range of customers and segments by investing in the development of smart charging infrastructure. Having said that, in order to qualify for the program, one of the eligible chargers is required. We plan to open up the program to all charger manufacturers in the coming months for the Behind the Meter incentive only (up to $1,500). However, we will not be able to provide the off-peak charging credit until our data aggregator has a data sharing agreement in place with other charger manufacturers.
The approved chargers are compatible with the Tesla Adaptor as well.
We would not ask you to install the charger as this is not one of the program goals, but we would like to provide you with the facts and information on our program so that you are able to make a decision on what is best for you.

We will keep the application information on file and as our approved brands expands we will reach out to see if you would like to move forward at that time.

Kind Regards,
The PSE&G EV Team

Still waiting for my VIN

EDD History:

Wow, since my original order in October, EDD changed 3 times.

Received this email today from NJ PSE&G

Date: 2/21/2022

Dear HOWARD XXXXX,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your application.
The program is designed to facilitate EV adoption across a broad range of customers and segments by investing in the development of smart charging infrastructure. Having said that, in order to qualify for the program, one of the eligible chargers is required. We plan to open up the program to all charger manufacturers in the coming months for the Behind the Meter incentive only (up to $1,500). However, we will not be able to provide the off-peak charging credit until our data aggregator has a data sharing agreement in place with other charger manufacturers.
The approved chargers are compatible with the Tesla Adaptor as well.
We would not ask you to install the charger as this is not one of the program goals, but we would like to provide you with the facts and information on our program so that you are able to make a decision on what is best for you.

We will keep the application information on file and as our approved brands expands we will reach out to see if you would like to move forward at that time.

Kind Regards,
The PSE&G EV Team

Still waiting for my VIN
Hi,
Looks like you sent in application for Tesla Wall Charger rebate. Would you mind sharing what documents do you need to send?
Thank You.

Hi,
Looks like you sent in application for Tesla Wall Charger rebate. Would you mind sharing what documents do you need to send?
Thank You.
spat12

I sent a photo of the invoice for installing the Gen 3 HPWC, the invoice for the 100 Amp sub panel in my garage including the approx 150 ft run from the 200 amp basement breaker panel.

About PSE&G Electric Vehicle Charging Program​

PSE&G’s Clean Energy Future – Electric Vehicle (EV) Program received approval to invest $166 million to build out New Jersey’s EV charging infrastructure, which will have customer and societal benefits. It will also put New Jersey on track to become a front-runner in transportation electrification. The EV program is designed to support the deployment of EV chargers across a wide range of customers and sectors including Residential, Mixed-Use and Public DC Fast Charging. This program offsets the cost of make ready infrastructure needed to operate EV chargers. Customers are responsible for the cost of the EV charging unit. Make ready infrastructure is defined as the work on the utility side of the meter, known as pole to meter (PTM) and on the customer side of the meter, known as behind the meter (BTM).
Residential smart charging customers are eligible for:

• Up to $1,500 toward the behind the meter installation of a residential Level 2 charger
  • Up to $5,000 of pole to meter utility service upgrades (if needed)
  • Credit on charging during off-peak periods* to help lower your bill, pending charger approval
  • *Off-peak periods are defined as 9PM-7AM Monday-Friday, and all day Saturday-Sunday

How To Apply & Enroll​

Step 1: Customer reviews Eligibility Requirements and submits an application through the EV Portal
Step 2: Customer will receive an email stating if they qualify for the program they applied for
Step 3: If qualified, the customer will receive the service upgrade form(s). This will need to be completed by your electrician and emailed to [email protected]. This step starts the New Business Process
Step 4: After the EV Charger is installed and the New Business Process is completed, customer will upload all required documents to the EV Portal. Please see the FAQ below for the full list of required documents
Step 5: The PSEG EV Team will review and approve your documents. If a customer is missing information, the EV team will contact the customer and inform them of missing documentation. All documentation must be reviewed by the EV team before moving on to the next steps
Step 6: Once all required documents are received and approved, the EV Team will issue you your BTM incentive as a credit on your bill.
Step 7: Once enrolled in the EV Program, Residential customers utilizing a charger from the PSE&G Approved Charger List (see eligibility requirements above) will be eligible to receive a credit for Charging during off-peak hours (9pm-7am). Once PSEG EV Team begins receiving Charging Data through the Charger, an off-peak credit will be issued on the following monthly bill.

Contact Us​

Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or concerns. We can be reached by email at [email protected], or by phone at 1-800-249-1837.

spat12

I sent a photo of the invoice for installing the Gen 3 HPWC, the invoice for the 100 Amp sub panel in my garage including the approx 150 ft run from the 200 amp basement breaker panel.

About PSE&G Electric Vehicle Charging Program​

PSE&G’s Clean Energy Future – Electric Vehicle (EV) Program received approval to invest $166 million to build out New Jersey’s EV charging infrastructure, which will have customer and societal benefits. It will also put New Jersey on track to become a front-runner in transportation electrification. The EV program is designed to support the deployment of EV chargers across a wide range of customers and sectors including Residential, Mixed-Use and Public DC Fast Charging. This program offsets the cost of make ready infrastructure needed to operate EV chargers. Customers are responsible for the cost of the EV charging unit. Make ready infrastructure is defined as the work on the utility side of the meter, known as pole to meter (PTM) and on the customer side of the meter, known as behind the meter (BTM).
Residential smart charging customers are eligible for:

• Up to $1,500 toward the behind the meter installation of a residential Level 2 charger
  • Up to $5,000 of pole to meter utility service upgrades (if needed)
  • Credit on charging during off-peak periods* to help lower your bill, pending charger approval
  • *Off-peak periods are defined as 9PM-7AM Monday-Friday, and all day Saturday-Sunday

How To Apply & Enroll​

Step 1: Customer reviews Eligibility Requirements and submits an application through the EV Portal
Step 2: Customer will receive an email stating if they qualify for the program they applied for
Step 3: If qualified, the customer will receive the service upgrade form(s). This will need to be completed by your electrician and emailed to [email protected]. This step starts the New Business Process
Step 4: After the EV Charger is installed and the New Business Process is completed, customer will upload all required documents to the EV Portal. Please see the FAQ below for the full list of required documents
Step 5: The PSEG EV Team will review and approve your documents. If a customer is missing information, the EV team will contact the customer and inform them of missing documentation. All documentation must be reviewed by the EV team before moving on to the next steps
Step 6: Once all required documents are received and approved, the EV Team will issue you your BTM incentive as a credit on your bill.
Step 7: Once enrolled in the EV Program, Residential customers utilizing a charger from the PSE&G Approved Charger List (see eligibility requirements above) will be eligible to receive a credit for Charging during off-peak hours (9pm-7am). Once PSEG EV Team begins receiving Charging Data through the Charger, an off-peak credit will be issued on the following monthly bill.

Contact Us​

Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or concerns. We can be reached by email at [email protected], or by phone at 1-800-249-1837.
Thank You.

Picked up yesterday at Paramus NJ. 377xxx VIN, no AMD chip, no 12V lion battery but I knew this ahead of time so I wasn't totally bummed taking delivery. But, I have to say the whole experience was great at Paramus. The staff were super nice, and they washed the MY, it was flawless inside and out. There was slight alignment issue on the rear corner window trims (both sides), but I was so happy there were no other obvious flaws, I didn't report it. Car is basically flawless. No squeaks or rattles when I drive, and I drove 400 miles back to VT. Used autopilot on the highway the whole way, it only phantom breaked 3 times in 400 miles, not bad and it wasn't extreme breaking, just a slight slowdown.
Best car i've ever owned! Coming from an older Camry, this is a huge upgrade.

Reactions: buddhafree
Picked up yesterday at Paramus NJ. 377xxx VIN, no AMD chip, no 12V lion battery but I knew this ahead of time so I wasn't totally bummed taking delivery. But, I have to say the whole experience was great at Paramus. The staff were super nice, and they washed the MY, it was flawless inside and out. There was slight alignment issue on the rear corner window trims (both sides), but I was so happy there were no other obvious flaws, I didn't report it. Car is basically flawless. No squeaks or rattles when I drive, and I drove 400 miles back to VT. Used autopilot on the highway the whole way, it only phantom breaked 3 times in 400 miles, not bad and it wasn't extreme breaking, just a slight slowdown.
Best car i've ever owned! Coming from an older Camry, this is a huge upgrade.
Nice congrats, how code you didn’t get AMD???