Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Blue MYP should be at the Cherry Hill dealership on Wednesday March 16 and I am scheduled to pick it up on Friday March 18th at 11:00am. Any one plan on visiting the dealership any of those days? I need someone to look for it and report back to me on it's condition. 😂
No I am serious! It would be nice if someone could give it a look over like it was their car so I know what I am going to expect when I get there. I am going to be so nervous when I first lay eye on it and I know I will probably miss something. Any one have an official check list that they have put together that helped them out?

Two more days for me! Saturday at Princeton at noon. I can’t wait either. Long Range with white exterior with black interior for me. Looking forward to checking out my Gemini wheels and ride quality. Inductions look nice too!

I have the Tesla OEM winter tire with Gemini wheel coming for them to install this coming week as well in preparation for a roach trip. I guess I have a few months to see if I look to swap for inductions.

Two more days for me! Saturday at Princeton at noon. I can’t wait either. Long Range with white exterior with black interior for me. Looking forward to checking out my Gemini wheels and ride quality. Inductions look nice too!

I have the Tesla OEM winter tire with Gemini wheel coming for them to install this coming week as well in preparation for a roach trip. I guess I have a few months to see if I look to swap for inductions.
Let us know how it goes. I just did a test drive in Princeton and changed my delivery from Devon, PA to there since I'm only ten miles away in Bucks.

Good morning all, picked up my new Model Y LR from Springfield Tuesday morning 3/8. Everything was amazing and smooth (faster than my model 3 delivery in 2018, likely due to already being familiar with everything), and I'm so happy with it. Keeping the Model 3 for my fiancé also, so we are now all electric :)

The only real 'issue' I have is that I don't have a wireless charging phone.... so looking into options to rig something up. so far I have a right angle USB C cord I ran up under the trim from the back which is serviceable, but hoping I can find a more permanent/professional solution to actually get a USB integrated into the cradle itself from the inside.

Also, obligatory pic of 'old and busted' vs. 'new hotness'
Model Y - Model 3.jpg

Anyone who’s not taking delivery and interested in letting go pre-price hike reservation please let me know. Very interested and willing to compensate. Thank you.
I have heard that if you call the local dealerships near you and speak with a SA they can place you on a short list if someone cancels a car that destined for their dealership. A couple of members said they got a call back pretty fast especially if you are flexible with model and color.

Picked up my car and it looked great. Pickup process was pretty easy. I arrived 1 hour early and they told me my car was ready. It was snowing and heavy winds at time of pickup however the car looked amazing! Panel gaps looked really good. Here are the only things that need to get addressed.
-usb port in the glove box doesn’t seem to detect thumb drive. I am not able to format drive from car and it says to insert a thumb drive to format.
-the wheel alignment is slightly off. (My wife’s model 3 pickup was more obvious). When steering wheel is straight the car pull slightly to the left.
-rear passenger door makes a different sound when closing compaired to other doors (I’m sure it’s a tightening of a bolt or something.
-slight panel gap in the rear where roof connect to trunk. One side is wider.

So I have a mobile appt. Coming up to install my purchased winter wheel/tire from Tesla and I’ll ask them. Hopefully the USB port works and the door can get resolved. I’d have to book another appointment for the alignment and will ask if the gap will cause an issue. If not I’m not concerned.

Attachments

• 37D42AE2-F034-4BB4-98BE-6BE5060D063A.jpeg
    37D42AE2-F034-4BB4-98BE-6BE5060D063A.jpeg
    652.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 646E9D28-0149-497D-94CB-158C95BC8E69.jpeg
    646E9D28-0149-497D-94CB-158C95BC8E69.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 22ECA678-D836-4709-A357-5FCFAE9689C9.jpeg
    22ECA678-D836-4709-A357-5FCFAE9689C9.jpeg
    546.8 KB · Views: 48