Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another text from Tesla when I asked what the holdup is: "I will make notations in your account that you are available for a vehicle as soon as possible. Thankfully your profile is complete and there is nothing on your end that is holding you back from receiving a vehicle. We hope to reach out with a VIN for you soon."

whats ur order date and spec?

i ordered in November of last year and my edd is September, I'm actually about to cancel this order and get another car this wait is insane
in need of the vehicle, they pushed my vehicle out like 6 times now, its a reg 19inch no fsd
my mistake was selling my vehicle when they kept pushing it further back im really upset at this

I am worse, Order 7/20/2021, still nothing. Princeton Service Ctr does not reply emails or calls, and my date keeps on moving. There should be some rule of first come first basis.

I am worse, Order 7/20/2021, still nothing. Princeton Service Ctr does not reply emails or calls, and my date keeps on moving. There should be some rule of first come first basis.
They replied to all my texts and emails throughout my 3 month plus wait. Make sure it’s going to the Princeton location. All I did was respond to the phone number that texted me when I first ordered.

Just an update , I had placed an order for the Long Range in November last year , EDD was September. Switched to performance last week and my EDD just updated to next month. Hopeful if anyone was on the edge of switching and wanting the car faster

I am one week away. Getting from Paramus. Does anyone have any suggestions on wheel savers? I am in Jersey City, will be garage kept but still a bit concerned. Also, new to the idea of the ppf for the car, what are you all doing about that?
Picked my M3 up in Paramus 3 weeks ago. The car had so much pollen that I couldn't tell if it was black or grey. When I requested a quick rinse, I was told that they don't have time to do things like that. Not the answer I was expecting after dropping $60k and waiting 2 months. Other than that, the car was in perfect shape, so I just drove off and gave a quick wash in my driveway. Hope you have a better experience

Oh yeah, wheel savers are a must I think. Already have a curb rash on my front left...

Good luck and enjoy!