Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New York/New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in the Northern Ocean/Southern Monmouth in need of an electrician to install their charger or nema outlet, I highly recommend Anthony Pagano Electric. He installed my Juicebox 40 and nema 14-50 outlet. He was very responsive, fair price, and did a clean professional job. A generally nice guy. Just need my Y to be delivered. LOL

Reactions: Offandon
Just got moved up!

OD 1/25, MYLR5 MSM/Black 19", South Jersey Delivery
EDD 1: Jan - Mar
EDD 2: Mar 12 - Mar 31
EDD 3: Apr 10 - May 22 (updated 2/14)
EDD 4: Apr 2 - May 7 (updated 2/22)
EDD 5: Mar 18 - Mar 31 (updated today, 3/7)
SA just let me know that I was assigned a build date of 3/16 (tentative) so I should be getting a VIN around then. Then 1-2 week shipping to NJ.

Reactions: majordaguy
Delivery date scheduled for the 18th in Springfield.

My entire process was actually I think what most people would expect. I ordered Jan 18 and had a Jan-Mar EDD when ordering. Within a couple days it went to Mar 1-31. Since then there have been small tweaks to it but no major moves. Got VIN end of Feb and will be picking up Mar 18. I know so many people have been jerked around but somehow all of my steps were pretty much inline with what I think should be expected.

Good luck to everyone still waiting on VINs and delivery.

Delivery date scheduled for the 18th in Springfield.

My entire process was actually I think what most people would expect. I ordered Jan 18 and had a Jan-Mar EDD when ordering. Within a couple days it went to Mar 1-31. Since then there have been small tweaks to it but no major moves. Got VIN end of Feb and will be picking up Mar 18. I know so many people have been jerked around but somehow all of my steps were pretty much inline with what I think should be expected.

Good luck to everyone still waiting on VINs and delivery.

Same here. Just got my delivery date. More info later tonight.

Looking back everything is/was in line with guidance.

Received VIN(Austin build) at around 5 am today, frankly my anticipation almost died down but very much happy to see it assigned 😊.

Build: W/B 19" no tow
O/D: Jan 17(I thought it was 18 but it is 17 as per POA)
EDD 1: Mar 1 to Mar 31
EDD 2: Feb 22 to Mar 31
EDD 3: Feb 23 to Mar 23
EDD 4(post VIN): Mar 2 to Mar 11
Got delivery on Mar 09(they offered me early delivery but I was out of town). The process was very smooth at Springfield, NJ. They allowed me to inspect the car inside and outside prior to accepting the delivery. There were few issues I found, logged a support ticket for the same.

Any reasonable PPF shops around Central Jersey area that anyone has good experienced with?