Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No recent VIN assignments?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My ISA was definitely working yesterday since they sent me an email at around 9:30 Pacific time last night. I replied back and also got an “out of office” auto reply saying they will be returning to the office today, Sunday the 11th. So at least some of them are working weekends at the moment.
My ISA called me today so some obviously work on the weekend.

I haven't heard anything from Tesla yet. What did your ISA call you about?

She emailed me last night, my first communication from anyone at Tesla. I replied back via email early this morning and she called me early this afternoon instead of replying to my follow up email. Just discussed my trade-in and financing.

Posted this in the California thread, but figured it'd make sense here as well.

Anecdotally, from chatter on forums, it seems like there are a lot of people who have been waiting for white/black for a while.

Based on the tracker, here is the breakdown of what VINs have been assigned since March 1.

White: 1
Black: 6
Blue: 39
Midnight Silver: 13
Red: 29
Silver: 19

As someone who configured with white paint, I am sad. lol. Hopefully a big run of white/black comes this week.

Woke up to a VIN on Saturday, and got a call this afternoon. They're saying it hasn't shipped yet, but I'll have my 3 before the end of the month.

Attachments

• 1ilksr.jpg
    1ilksr.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 53