Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Carolina Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found it in inventory randomly sitting in Kansas. From the looks of it maybe someone who couldn't secure financing. I don't see anything wrong with it personally ( I'm not that picky). I found that VIN last week on Friday and called and had it assigned. They said 2 weeks but it's here and I have scheduled delivery on the 9ths.

I've looked over the checklists and I have a few things I wanna look at that matter to me, but I may run down the full checklist while at home under 100 miles. Unfortunately I'm camera shy so youtube video is out of the question, but I'll report back if I find anything and to comment on the process.

Reactions: nabsher and LwlPeak
So just an update that my SA finally responded to my text this morning (he's been out of the office for finals). He encouraged me to stick with my order and not look at inventory since the price has gone up since the order, and if it doesn't match 100% they have to edit my order which will result in me paying the new price. He also informed me that they no longer match CarMax, so I won't be trading in my vehicle. (Tesla trade was $5k less than CarMax).

And so, the wait continues...

So just an update that my SA finally responded to my text this morning (he's been out of the office for finals). He encouraged me to stick with my order and not look at inventory since the price has gone up since the order, and if it doesn't match 100% they have to edit my order which will result in me paying the new price. He also informed me that they no longer match CarMax, so I won't be trading in my vehicle. (Tesla trade was $5k less than CarMax).

And so, the wait continues...
I agree with your SA on the LR version but I see you have MYP which is still 60,990. As far as I know none of the options have gone up so I don't see how your price could increase. Mine increased because the one I got had a tow hitch while the one I ordered did not. That was the only thing I had to pay extra for and I said to myself well maybe a tow hitch could come in handy someday. haha.

Reactions: Tezlala and nabsher
So my eta range disappeared on like Tuesday, haven’t seen an eta since. A lot of you fellow Carolinians also lost their eta dates around the same time. Has anybody gotten their estimated dates back yet?

(I ordered 4/16)
In the same boat as mamapewpew dates have been completely gone for going on about 10 days now. Just 1-10 weeks. Ordered end of March

My MYP was in great condition. Some minor gap difference in hood but nothing to write home about. Paint looked good. All the trouble spots were fine. I drove 135 miles today and it felt great.
Raleigh SC was fine but I had to wait like 20 minutes for a notary to be available. Other than that it was quick and easy.

btw I’m not bragging I’m following up per others in this chain that wanted me to let them know how it went. Hope everyone gets there’s soon. It’s worth the wait.

My MYP was in great condition. Some minor gap difference in hood but nothing to write home about. Paint looked good. All the trouble spots were fine. I drove 135 miles today and it felt great.
Raleigh SC was fine but I had to wait like 20 minutes for a notary to be available. Other than that it was quick and easy.

btw I’m not bragging I’m following up per others in this chain that wanted me to let them know how it went. Hope everyone gets there’s soon. It’s worth the wait.
Happy that everything went well. Looks like you had a good experience at raleigh. Which SA assisted you?