Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Carolina Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally ordered in February then had them place the account on hold. Released the hold (clicked the "I'm Ready" button) on May 3. This is for LR/19/White/Black interior/no hitch/no FSD.

Dates keep fluctuating, currently showing June 2 - June 22. Raleigh SC was not able to provide me with any additional information today.

Can't wait to get my car in September 😁

Ordered a blue MY LR on 4/29.
(black interior, tow hitch, autopilot only)

Still only have an RN, and it still says 5–8 weeks from order day.

(I had thought I would try a Mustang Mach E. I ordered one of those at end of March, when I was told 3–4 months, and could get no update from anyone. Now there website says orders are running 6 months. I took that as a sign I should stick with a Tesla.)

Every day for the last 5 days my estimate has slid back and back and back. It is now showing June 18 - 30.

Ordered on 4/9 with an original estimate of late April, early May. I'm an idiot for believing said estimate and sold my car too soon :(

Black on black MY LR with tow.

Welp, dates went away again, back to the “1-10 weeks from order”. At least I can now go sit out in the garage and stare at my new Tesla wall charger! 😂🤣
44B325F5-1770-4B01-AC32-846E151B6052.jpeg

Reactions: Tezlala