Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Texas waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not North Texas here, but I'm showing a 17-30 Sept EDD for a 20-July order of a MYP.

And I used the Tesla app to get a quote to install the Wall Connector and it came back $500. This was to add a 60 amp breaker, I believe to the existing box but not sure there is room, so we'll see when they get here. Otherwise the WC is going right next to the breaker box, so fairly straightforward install.

It seems like the closer I get to my EDD, the further it gets pushed to the right! :rolleyes:😁

MYP | Deep Metallic Blue | Black and White Premium Interior | 21’’ Überturbine Wheels | Five Seat Interior | FSD | No Tow
Ordered 7/5 | Original EDD: 7/28 - 8/17

EDD: 7/28-8/17, 7/29-8/18, 8/5-8/25, 8/19-9/8, 8/5-8/25, 8/6-8/25, 8/8-8/25, 8/12-9/1, 8/11-8/31, 8/12-8/31, 8/13-8/31, 8/14-8/31, 8/15-8/31

Yep, mine just updated as well. Strange that it didn't update this morning. Now Aug 23-Sep 12. Yeah, not happy, but what's one to do. I mean, yeah, I'm still going to take it but was really hoping to have it by the weekend of Aug 21... Tesla is really messing with my plans.

b15d5909f437d7cb2eb153fedd3990c6.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: MSHampton
Moved up one day now Sep 02 - Sep 22.
Same as it was July 28th to July 31st.

In terms of how many days away I am from the earliest EDD:

7 days(1 week) ago I was 7 days further away
- so with every day that went by I got 1 day closer per actual day which is how it should be.

21 days (3 weeks) ago I was 16 days further away
- So not quite as good, only moved closer 0.75 days per actual day.

35 days (5 weeks) ago I was 22 days further away
- Not as good, only moved closer 0.63 days per actual day.

So despite all the moving back and forth, as time has gone by the EDD seems to be becoming more accurate, as in after 7 days passes I’m 7 days closer to the EDD, which wasn’t the case earlier on.

Yes I’m trying to find something positive to reassure myself…

Last edited:
Reactions: MSHampton
I received my VIN today! EDD 8/12-8/18.
(LR, Midnight Silver, 19”, White, 7 seats
Ordered 5/25 and completed profile same day)

Does anyone know the process to change from cash to finance? I initially planned to pay cash but there are some good rates out there so thinking to finance now.
That is my car!! where are you located! 5/29 ordered here! hope!

:) wish we could do that @EVer Hopeful.

@BrianD,
I am following many threads, not seen anyone's VIN being taken away because they changed to finance at last moment. In fact, many choose cash first and change to finance at last moment - just to avoid ever expiring offers in a longer than expected wait.

I had finance before, changed it to cash just yesterday, person I talk to always assures me, any changes to payment won't affect my position in line, I believe it won't affect our VIN as well. It is always better to talk to your SA or someone from order support or nearby SC and make sure the VIN stays.

Reactions: BrianD