Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Texas waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been wondering about making the down payment too as it stipulates ACH.
The problem is we’re financing about 1/3rd so the down payment is well over the daily ACH limit my bank allows so I’m not sure how to solve this. Based on other threads I had seen it seemed arriving within a cashiers check on the day was accepted but if it’s not…

Reactions: TesslAshanti
I’ve been wondering about making the down payment too as it stipulates ACH.
The problem is we’re financing about 1/3rd so the down payment is well over the daily ACH limit my bank allows so I’m not sure how to solve this. Based on other threads I had seen it seemed arriving within a cashiers check on the day was accepted but if it’s not…
In my case, it comes down to about $38K cash after the trade-in. Bank of America checking/saving account has 'SafePass' feature wherein with additional security ( Debit card + Mobile OTP) they will allow ACH transfers above daily limit, I am hoping this will work out for me.

In my case, it comes down to about $38K cash after the trade-in. Bank of America checking/saving account has 'SafePass' feature wherein with additional security ( Debit card + Mobile OTP) they will allow ACH transfers above daily limit, I am hoping this will work out for me.
We’re both playing with similar amounts and have the same bank so I need to look into that as I do have mobile two factor authentication configured. Thanks for the heads up!

Order date 7/16 (MYLR in blue), my EDD has been holding steady at "Nov 1 to Nov 21" for about a week or more now. I did call an SA, and they said there's nothing holding it up or any issues they see, and to just sit tight and wait for VIN assignment.