Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northern California Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New EDD March 29-31. Funnily enough, I will not be able to pick up after the 28th because I'll be on my honeymoon starting the 29th lol. I'll call Tesla in the morning and follow up with them
They just had to pick the time when you are not available. I bet you they will do the same to me — they gonna pick the small window that I’ll be out of town in March. Just watch, lol.

Seen in Sunnyvale this afternoon. Congrats if you’re here

Attachments

• C86252E3-ECAA-49E6-8049-A9E07C9C6C2A.jpeg
    C86252E3-ECAA-49E6-8049-A9E07C9C6C2A.jpeg
    420 KB · Views: 70
Hey folks, glad to report there is a light at the end of the tunnel! It is actually real! VIN (Fremont build) received this evening, didn’t even get a text from the SA, I was just checking the app, not that I do that often 😅

Here’s a breakdown of each EDD update we received. We definitely felt like the donkey chasing the carrot this whole time.

Our pickup location is the Fremont showroom (which I had updated from Sunnyvale a week ago) so I’m planning to drop by bright and early tomorrow to see if we can get this all settled. Given it’s a Sunday we’re hoping we can get it done since we don’t need to spend time on a weekday.

MYLR MSM/Black/19"/5 seat
OD: 1/17
Original EDD: 1/23 - 3/23
Updated EDD: 2/12 - 2/23
Updated EDD: 2/23 - 3/23
Updated EDD: 2/27 - 3/13
Updated EDD: 2/28 - 3/14
Updated EDD: 3/1 - 3/14
Updated EDD: 3/2 - 3/14
Updated EDD: 3/3 - 3/14
Updated EDD: 3/4 - 3/14
Updated EDD: 3/5 - 3/14
Updated EDD: 3/6 - 3/15
Updated EDD: 3/7 - 3/16
Updated EDD: 3/8 - 3/21
Updated EDD: 3/9 - 3/21
Updated EDD: 3/10 - 3/21
Updated EDD: 3/11 - 3/21
Updated EDD: 3/12 - 3/21
Updated EDD: 3/13 - 3/22
Updated EDD: 3/14 - 3/23
Updated EDD: 3/15 - 3/24
Updated EDD: 3/16 - 3/25
Updated EDD: 3/17 - 3/26
Updated EDD: 3/18 - 3/27

Delivery 3/20-3/26

Below is my order info:
MYLR Blue/Black/19"/5 seat
OD: 1/13
Original EDD: Jan 21 - feb 4
Updated EDD: Gets updated to future date with 2 weeks range on a daily basis.
Current EDD (2/26): 2/26 - 3/07
No VIN
Woke up with this message "Schedule your delivery" and immediately did that for 03/20.

Thanks to "robchan". changing delivery location from sunnyvale to fremont has done the trick. did that change on friday.

Woke up with this message "Schedule your delivery" and immediately did that for 03/20.

Thanks to "robchan". changing delivery location from sunnyvale to fremont has done the trick. did that change on friday.
How do you change delivery location? Do you need VIN assigned already? The only place I see the delivery location is in-app under Registration (View). Didn't see any option to choose though. Thanks.

How do you change delivery location? Do you need VIN assigned already? The only place I see the delivery location is in-app under Registration (View). Didn't see any option to choose though. Thanks.
I have called the tesla customer care number and asked them to change the delivery location to Fremont.

VIN assigned and schedule delivery both happened this morning.

Reactions: James2023y
You need to call to do it. The auto assigned delivery location wasn’t visible to me.

My thought process is it takes longer for car to be loaded on a truck from Fremont and delivered to your local service center. If you don’t mind driving a little further then picking it up from Fremont will give you soonest availability

You need to call to do it. The auto assigned delivery location wasn’t visible to me.

My thought process is it takes longer for car to be loaded on a truck from Fremont and delivered to your local service center. If you don’t mind driving a little further then picking it up from Fremont will give you soonest availability
Good to know. I just called and switched it. Very easy to do and I kinda wanted to pick up from the mothership anyway!