Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NRMA fast charging network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bega is very close, unit is switched on but has tags saying "powering up, check back soon" on the cables. 20190801_125020.jpg
It is not as I thought in the carpark near the Woolworths mall but up the other end of Gipps St in the carpark across from Club Bega. So a bit more of a walk to the main street.

Great! Driving to Bega tomorrow, will give it a whirl. Still showing as "coming soon" on Plugshare though.

I did have a look at Plugshare too for a second opinion, but with no info there, I figured I'd leave it for someone on-the-ground to confirm!

That reminds me, yesterday I saw a Vaguebook photo of an NRMA station (someone put the photo up, didn't say where it was and didn't reply to any comments asking where it was). Maybe it was Bega?

I did have a look at Plugshare too for a second opinion, but with no info there, I figured I'd leave it for someone on-the-ground to confirm!

That reminds me, yesterday I saw a Vaguebook photo of an NRMA station (someone put the photo up, didn't say where it was and didn't reply to any comments asking where it was). Maybe it was Bega?

I put up a photo of Bega a few posts back. Not sure if that was it. Have messaged NRMA on Plugshare re its status.