Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks,

FYI ... I contacted Ministry of Finance this morning about my application (submitted May 27), they are processing applications they have received March 28... so a little over 2 months backlog....

That's actually not too bad. Last year I waited almost 6 months for the rebate on my X (including them tracking down my cheque after issuing it to the wrong address!).

Answers for everyone!

Ok, called the MTO this morning, they told me I need to speak to the Ministry of Finance. Called them and they said:

1. They're aware of the issue regarding the mixup between K2 & K3 between the form and the guide. May or may not be fixed in future, that's up to the MTO.
2. K3: pertains only to leased vehicles.
3. B4: write 0
4. C: Leave blank if not leased
5. They're also aware that it cannot be saved the proper way leaving C blank. So they advise to print it, sign it, and scan it.
6. They're aware the mailbox filled up over the weekend and are asking everyone who sent their docs through to resend today.

I also took her name in case she was wrong on anything and the whole thing turns into a *sugar* show. She also checked with her supervisor on a couple of these issues.
Thanks for the excellent staff work.

I have e-mailed all this "sugar" to [email protected] as of 1155L today.

I have NOT gotten an auto-reply stating "they" received it.

Are other folks getting the auto reply stating "they got it"?

Cheers.

I tried e-mailing all the documents as PDF's from my hotmail and no auto reply for receipt.

I tried from my wife's hotmail account and all it says is [email protected] views this as spam.

I tried e-mailing from my gmail account and no auto reply for receipt.

Anyone else having any issues getting an auto-reply confirmation that the M of F has received the documents?

Of course it's early Saturday morning so I get to stew about it until I call on Monday......
I just phoned them to confirm that they got it. I sent mine in on the 28th of May. She indicated that the computers were down and are still processing early May orders. The number is on the form to call. Good Luck.

I just phoned them to confirm that they got it. I sent mine in on the 28th of May. She indicated that the computers were down and are still processing early May orders. The number is on the form to call. Good Luck.
Thanks. That email address I sent it to is wrong, yet it shows up here:

wrong email address on form.PNG

Sending from my gmail address I finally got this (for the $14,000 rebate):

edit_auto_reply_confirmation_receipt_1222L_04jun2018.png

.........but cannot get an auto-reply for the ($402.84) wall connector rebate no matter which one of my e-mail I send it from. :(

i received one of the auto-replies, I sent my charger incentive and vehicle incentives within 45 mins of each other. They probably have their auto-replies set to only send one out per day or per x # of days.

I will wait couple days before I send Charger rebate.

In 2015, I bought a Leaf. Nissan did not send the EVIP before I sent the charger rebate. I ended up getting a call that they did not receive my car rebate so they can not process the charger rebate.

Yes I did but it was in my junk folder. Check there, it arrived within a couple of minutes of me sending the email.
I got one correct auto-reply (for the $14K rebate) via using my gmail account.

Later, I got the other correct auto-reply (the $400ish rebate) via my wifes hotmail account.

Now to hope they don't reach out and touch me in the next 24 hours because proof of ownership and a sales agreement with matching VINs is apparently not enough "legal" info to satisfy the requirements (sorry for the rant).

I got one correct auto-reply (for the $14K rebate) via using my gmail account.

Later, I got the other correct auto-reply (the $400ish rebate) via my wifes hotmail account.

Now to hope they don't reach out and touch me in the next 24 hours because proof of ownership and a sales agreement with matching VINs is apparently not enough "legal" info to satisfy the requirements (sorry for the rant).

I also only got one auto-reply for the first I sent today (I sent both on Friday and got nothing so I think they went into a black hole).

I implement CRM systems and it's pretty common to just send one email the first time a new contact sends in an email. Subsequent emails are attached to that contact and I guess they've chosen not to send further auto-responses.