Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received a reply from my email sent to the Premier. I suspect many of us will receive the same reply:

Dear Mr.
upload_2018-7-16_14-10-31.png

Thanks very much for your email about the Electric and Hydrogen Vehicle and Charging Incentive programs. I appreciate hearing your views and concerns.

As the issue you raised falls in the area of responsibility of the Honourable John Yakabuski, Minister of Transportation, I’ve forwarded your email to him. Minister Yakabuski or a ministry staff member will respond to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again for contacting me.

Doug Ford
Premier of Ontario

c: The Honourable John Yakabuski

Received a reply from my email sent to the Premier. I suspect many of us will receive the same reply:

Dear Mr. View attachment 317365

Thanks very much for your email about the Electric and Hydrogen Vehicle and Charging Incentive programs. I appreciate hearing your views and concerns.

As the issue you raised falls in the area of responsibility of the Honourable John Yakabuski, Minister of Transportation, I’ve forwarded your email to him. Minister Yakabuski or a ministry staff member will respond to you as soon as possible.

Doug Ford
Premier of Ontario

Wow a response from Doug and pointing to the person of contact (John Yakabuski).

Reactions: PAWilson

Doug Ford
Premier of Ontario

Do we have the contact for John Yakabuski, Minister of Transportation? We should write to him.

Doug Ford
Premier of Ontario

Dear John

Below are 3 articles written within the last 24 hrs regarding your decision to remove Tesla from the wind down of the EHVIP.

Mr Ford has directed many consumers affected by this decision to you. I believe you have the power to make things write.

Please do the right thing

Tesla buyers out of pocket after Ontario cancels electric-car rebates

Tesla buyers screwed over by Ontario government over direct sales for EV incentive

New Tesla owners on hook for $14K after sudden end of electric car incentive program | CBC News

I sent another letter to Yakabuski.

Reactions: akidesir and Bytor
It’s a mark of distinction - it means you’ve arrived.

Congrats!
lol, I think out of my 14 Disagrees, it's spread between him, Troy (same person??), and ebatmobile.

I have maybe 2 or 3 valid disagrees.

I really don't give a damn mind you... but it's funny to see people like him just carpet bomb "Disagrees" for some weird (sexual?) thrill ;)

I actually got a like from "him", so I feel torn at this point :p
hmmm? Maybe dinner and a movie? get to know him a bit more before you make your decision?