Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had all my boxes checked first day. June 9th. No call no vin. Dreadful customer service.
im with you and ordered June 7th. No call no vin. Weird I feel like anyone who ordered that week still hasn't received a call. People who ordered after are getting their VINs. I don't know how Tesla is going to deliver in ten days to everyone if they haven't even notified people. This long weekend doesn't help either as they are probably closed on Monday. That gives us really just 5 business days including the 10th. ugh :(

I have given you both disagrees so you can feel whole again.

edit ahhh I can't do that it'd be a complete dick thing for me to do....
Well
I just got off the phone with Tesla. If you don’t have a vin next to impossible to get the car here. I’ m so disappointed with this crap. I spent virtually my whole summer fighting this for myself, others and TESLA. So f’n angry.

Congrats to all who get the the rebate.

Well
I just got off the phone with Tesla. If you don’t have a vin next to impossible to get the car here. I’ m so disappointed with this crap. I spent virtually my whole summer fighting this for myself, others and TESLA. So f’n angry.

Congrats to all who get the the rebate.
I hear you, I've lived on this thread and on the Canadian Model 3 owners facebook page. I'm probably not getting the rebate either. I will be going for an AWD now, I know not everyone can justify that cost.

We won (Telsa owners). I will apply to get the rebate. Time to go celebrate with buck a beer.

Attachments

• buck-a-beer-doug-ford.jpg
    buck-a-beer-doug-ford.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Funny
Reactions: haromaem
I also called Tesla. I needed to un-cancel my order and said I'd take anything they have that is LR+RWD. The lady told me that there was nothing to do but create a new order. :(

I'm very angry as well at the $#&@^*&@ FordNation. Even though some people will get the rebate (super happy for you guys), Ford still f'd those of us that cancelled because losing $14k was a deal breaker. I was over this 1 month ago when I cancelled. Energized with the lawsuit, then over it again as of 2 days ago knowing it was too late. Now to hear this news Friday before the long weekend.

Maybe if I start drinking buck-a-beer, I can make the $14k back (56,000 beers anyone?) and erase this summer out of my memory. lol

I also called Tesla. I needed to un-cancel my order and said I'd take anything they have that is LR+RWD. The lady told me that there was nothing to do but create a new order. :(

I'm very angry as well at the $#&@^*&@ FordNation. Even though some people will get the rebate (super happy for you guys), Ford still f'd those of us that cancelled because losing $14k was a deal breaker. I was over this 1 month ago when I cancelled. Energized with the lawsuit, then over it again as of 2 days ago knowing it was too late. Now to hear this news Friday before the long weekend.

Maybe if I start drinking buck-a-beer, I can make the $14k back (56,000 beers anyone?) and erase this summer out of my memory. lol

I can understand your frustration as well as everyone who also canceled. I'm surprised that there's nothing that can be done from a legal perspective. The anxiety this has caused everyone has been awful.

Those that haven't canceled aren't out of hot water just yet, there's no promise that Tesla will be able to make delivery in time.

I am new to the board but have been on it. I ordered the Model 3 on June 30th and called them today. No VIN and they said they can't prioritize shipment of cars based on any decisions made and so I just have to wait. I would gladly buy a ticket and fly there and drive the car back if they would register it for me. But I am pretty sire it can't be done that way. Congrats to all that are getting the rebate.