Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order placed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P100D, ordered 1/20, confirmed 1/23, no vin either...
...my DS called me on 1/24 and said mid-March delivery, but I'm not confident.
My OA has just told me via email that my car is "on track to complete production in the 2nd or 3rd week of March". Can anybody tell me what that means in terms of actual delivery time? i.e. How long is there between production being completed and delivery (Freemont CA).

I got a similar email from my DS saying that initial "mid-to-late March" will most likely be earlier "early-mid-March." No details on the website yet - but fingers crossed.

Update - got a call today from my DS guy reconfirming that Mid-March is the date and to confirm that all my paperwork is in order. He also asked if I picked out a name for my car so that they can pre-program that in the main screen for delivery. Cute touch. No change in update on the site however. Ordered my charger, got installation quotes....next step...figure out with SCE what rate plan to use. Pool pump and electric car a lethal combo apparently!

Update - got a call today from my DS guy reconfirming that Mid-March is the date and to confirm that all my paperwork is in order. He also asked if I picked out a name for my car so that they can pre-program that in the main screen for delivery. Cute touch. No change in update on the site however. Ordered my charger, got installation quotes....next step...figure out with SCE what rate plan to use. Pool pump and electric car a lethal combo apparently!
Which charger did you order?

Looks like there are people who ordered in December getting delivery in March, so people ordering now getting end of quarter delivery in June is not a surprise. Why did some news and podcasts make a big deal of June delivery when this looks like a trend that they deliver end of quarter for Model X/S.

Did this change recently only that many outlets are bringing this up now or was it always like this?

Looks like there are people who ordered in December getting delivery in March, so people ordering now getting end of quarter delivery in June is not a surprise. Why did some news and podcasts make a big deal of June delivery when this looks like a trend that they deliver end of quarter for Model X/S.

Did this change recently only that many outlets are bringing this up now or was it always like this?
It has always been like this if one follows Tesla closely.

Reactions: cartech