Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order placed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a call from my delivery advisor yesterday that it looks like my car will be delivered to SF on March 20th. I was able to lock in my financing at 1.49% for the 100D.

Interesting fact, if there is a delay to your delivery ‘due to Tesla,’ the finance team can push your financing window to 45 days instead of 30 without re-running your credit. That means they will also hold your negotiated rate Incase Tesla and their partners increase the rates come April 1st (they negotiate them every quarter).

Sorry for the slow update,

X-100D Ordered 1/29, Confirmed 2/2, VIN nearly immediately, Scheduled for production the last few weeks...

In production 3/2, My DS says probably finished by March 5...

Scheduled pickup March 22 in Chicago...

Shawn

New batch of Teslas fresh from the factory on their way down to Marina Del Rey. Today on the 405.

Attachments

• IMG_2904.jpg
    IMG_2904.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 78
Data point for east coasters-in-wait: My Model X was in production between Feb 23 and Feb 27. Was loaded on a train to Birmingham, AL on Feb 28. Original delivery date was set for March 20. Was contacted yesterday evening by my DS. Car is early! Arrives in Rockville, MD over the weekend and the new delivery date is March 13. Hurray!!

Got call from DS today to schedule pick up date. Car expected to arrive at center over the weekend and I'll be picking up next week! When I ordered back on 1/3, my estimated delivery was mid-March. Looks to be pretty accurate!

So my car (100d) has been in production since 3/1. It’s the 12th and it’s still in production. I’m reading those that started production after mine have already completed. Is this common?

My understanding is that the “in production” status doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s still being made. If a vehicle hasn’t been assigned to a transport yet it will still be listed as “in production”. You can always ping your DS to see what’s going on

Another reference point— car started production around 3/5. (Ordered 2/8, for Tempe delivery)

I was told on 3/1 production was happening “soon” and he had booked me an appointment on 3/15 for delivery.

Production started about 3/5 and ended about 3/10, per website.

It’s on its way to delivery center in Arizona on 3/10.

Fairly quick.

I rescheduled for 3/17, as I can’t do weekdays since I don’t live in Phoenix/Tempe.

Pretty smooth process thus far. M100X