Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, bio has been the one thing we want to stick with. We missed a blue one earlier. Damn close
I went into Macadam today and spoke with Alec, one of the delivery guys. Super helpful and knowledgeable... Has worked there 4.5 years.

He said they currently have some demos, but when they post inventory they go in a matter of minutes (as you know). If you really want one I would go in to both Macadam and Washington square and pick one and tell your SA to grab it for you. I believe they can do that before it is posted in the online inventory.

He also said that the edd's are basically useless (as we know). I told him that @a1machinista1 ordered a week after me and is being told mid September. He said the best estimate is the soft match they can see in your account in their system.

He also said my case was rare... There were 5 cars that went from Fremont to a holding lot and took two weeks to get to Portland. 99% leave Fremont within a day or two of getting Vin and arrive in Portland in 12 hours.

He said they delivered 48 cars today! Oh and they changed the phone system now where Macadam calls go to a NW call center. There is an extension your SA can give you to still get straight through to Macadam.

Reactions: Doc_Holliday
I went into Macadam today and spoke with Alec, one of the delivery guys. Super helpful and knowledgeable... Has worked there 4.5 years.

He said they currently have some demos, but when they post inventory they go in a matter of minutes (as you know). If you really want one I would go in to both Macadam and Washington square and pick one and tell your SA to grab it for you. I believe they can do that before it is posted in the online inventory.

He also said that the edd's are basically useless (as we know). I told him that @a1machinista1 ordered a week after me and is being told mid September. He said the best estimate is the soft match they can see in your account in their system.

He also said my case was rare... There were 5 cars that went from Fremont to a holding lot and took two weeks to get to Portland. 99% leave Fremont within a day or two of getting Vin and arrive in Portland in 12 hours.

He said they delivered 48 cars today! Oh and they changed the phone system now where Macadam calls go to a NW call center. There is an extension your SA can give you to still get straight through to Macadam.

Thanks brother, I will go to Wash [] tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Yea. I ordered a MYP 7/23 at Wash. Sq. So completed profile that day. My EDD has disappeared twice since then.

Oh ok, you were talking about Jan for new orders?
My wife and I were just talking and I'm going to run over to look for a Demo today. She goes back to work the first week of Sept and we HAVE to have a car by then. Kind of wish we hadn't sold our M3. So we may have to look for a used MY OR maybe we will buy a new 4Runner if one is available.

Oh ok, you were talking about Jan for new orders?
My wife and I were just talking and I'm going to run over to look for a Demo today. She goes back to work the first week of Sept and we HAVE to have a car by then. Kind of wish we hadn't sold our M3. So we may have to look for a used MY OR maybe we will buy a new 4Runner if one is available.
Yea January for new orders. Good luck finding something. I sold my Truck already so I haven’t had a vehicle either, just my motorcycle. I’ll need something before winter. Love to have something sooner as I haven’t been able to golf for a while now. I need a golf bag holder on my bike, haha.

Yea January for new orders. Good luck finding something. I sold my Truck already so I haven’t had a vehicle either, just my motorcycle. I’ll need something before winter. Love to have something sooner as I haven’t been able to golf for a while now. I need a golf bag holder on my bike, haha.

Hahaha, luckily for you we have had a nice warm summer.

Reactions: Doc_Holliday
I'm headed over to Wash sq in 30 mins to see if I can get a demo. I'm gonna slap $500 cash on the table and yell out the first one to find me a car gets it!!!!! We have decided we are open to any spec. We just spent $2k having chargers installed so we are stuck with a tesla.

Reactions: Funkyjuju