Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like everyone else...no change 8/24-9/9.
Mine has only changed once since i placed the order (sort of). Originally it said "october" then disappeared for a week or two, then Oct 7th-27th and then for the last two weeks Oct 9th - 29th. I have a little fomo that i didn't just order the damn performance model and swapped it out with smaller rims. Oh well. my SA told me I was soft matched for delivery on the 18th of Oct (ordered 7/15, profile on the 17th). I'm not sure if the date not moving is a good or a bad thing.

I have a garage full of accessories. Homelink (Tsam, holler if you want to pick mine up and you can just give me yours when it comes in), gemini removal kit, center console trays, with some floormats on the way. Got a dude with an i3 coming today to perhaps buy my charepoint...I plan on switching to a tesla mobile charger (with 6-50 plug adaptor).

My Husqvarna 701 enduro motorcycle is in the shop until Sept 10th or so awaiting parts....trapped at home. :)

Mine has only changed once since i placed the order (sort of). Originally it said "october" then disappeared for a week or two, then Oct 7th-27th and then for the last two weeks Oct 9th - 29th. I have a little fomo that i didn't just order the damn performance model and swapped it out with smaller rims. Oh well. my SA told me I was soft matched for delivery on the 18th of Oct (ordered 7/15, profile on the 17th). I'm not sure if the date not moving is a good or a bad thing.

I have a garage full of accessories. Homelink (Tsam, holler if you want to pick mine up and you can just give me yours when it comes in), gemini removal kit, center console trays, with some floormats on the way. Got a dude with an i3 coming today to perhaps buy my charepoint...I plan on switching to a tesla mobile charger (with 6-50 plug adaptor).

My Husqvarna 701 enduro motorcycle is in the shop until Sept 10th or so awaiting parts....trapped at home. :)
Hey SD, thanks for the offer. Mine shipped today and hopefully FedEx will deliver tomorrow (but never know :) ). I would suggest go for Tesla wall connector, that is fast and cost of installing it is almost same as upgrading to 240 V (if you have it already probably no brainer then).

Hey SD, thanks for the offer. Mine shipped today and hopefully FedEx will deliver tomorrow (but never know :) ). I would suggest go for Tesla wall connector, that is fast and cost of installing it is almost same as upgrading to 240 V (if you have it already probably no brainer then).

ya i might! i have all the conduits but would need a new cable run (~120 feet) if i want to upgrade to the plug to support the fastest charging, either hardwired or using a 14-50 (Corded Mobile Connector). On the fence if i'm going to bother doing that or just use the existing plug and the "Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle" (which is still fast enough to juice up the y in ~9 hours). I gotta say, it's super confusing that tesla offers two chargers that look extremely similar and also have similar names. :)

ya i might! i have all the conduits but would need a new cable run (~120 feet) if i want to upgrade to the plug to support the fastest charging, either hardwired or using a 14-50 (Corded Mobile Connector). On the fence if i'm going to bother doing that or just use the existing plug and the "Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle" (which is still fast enough to juice up the y in ~9 hours). I gotta say, it's super confusing that tesla offers two chargers that look extremely similar and also have similar names. :)
I would keep mobile connector (car default) in the car. But that's just me :)

Reactions: Funkyjuju
I would keep mobile connector (car default) in the car. But that's just me :)
Choosing to do a wall connector so you can keep the mobile connector in the car is not really a valid reason. In 42k miles of our model 3 we just pulled the mobile connector and put it in the trunk when we needed it. About 4-5 times. If you have a single Tesla I see no reason not to use the mobile connector as your daily charger.

Reactions: stewright