Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got that for you.

Tesla PDX stopped signing up for custom plates due to some mishaps - this are words of DA who helped me 2 weeks back on my delivery day. They submit the paperwork to DMV, DMV sends us normal plates. And if we want the custom plates, we order them , take old ones to DMV and pay only the difference (custom plates - old plates).
Nice, thanks for the insight

Choosing to do a wall connector so you can keep the mobile connector in the car is not really a valid reason. In 42k miles of our model 3 we just pulled the mobile connector and put it in the trunk when we needed it. About 4-5 times. If you have a single Tesla I see no reason not to use the mobile connector as your daily charger.
I already have a wall connector installed from my previous EVSE (chargepoint). I’m choosing to go with the mobile connector so I don’t need to call an electrician.

What's the best number to call? Seemed like whoever you called did the trick.
i called this number: (503) 431-2350

This was the number for washington square tesla according to google. however after calling and selecting the option to speak with someone about tesla vehicles it connected me to some dude working from his house in Denver. I know this cause i asked if he worked at the Washington Square store so i could give props since he was very helpful and informative. It seems as though calling that number is luck of the draw on who you get on the other end.

Hmm. I’m curious if they’re not supporting bring your own plates as well. I have my UO (go ducks!) plates from the bolt and they’re still valid for 18 months. They asked the question when filling out the profile and I said yes. It doesn’t look like they added the registration fees to the loan estimate either.
They support BYOP if you trade in your vehicle to Tesla

i called this number: (503) 431-2350

This was the number for washington square tesla according to google. however after calling and selecting the option to speak with someone about tesla vehicles it connected me to some dude working from his house in Denver. I know this cause i asked if he worked at the Washington Square store so i could give props since he was very helpful and informative. It seems as though calling that number is luck of the draw on who you get on the other end.
Thanks

Reactions: Doc_Holliday
Showing 329 at a full charge. Anyone getting 330?

Attachments

• DFBD7360-E578-437A-9EF4-3683468C3670.png
    DFBD7360-E578-437A-9EF4-3683468C3670.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 39