Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you get it to show miles? Mine just shows percentage.
Hit the main menu button. (Little car bottom left)
Go to display
Change to mileage
Than when your car is plugged in you can go in your app and set the slider to 100%. It will show you what 100% will register as. Of course it's just an estimate.

my account page says delivery scheduled for Aug 31 at 12:00am which is midnight. so i doubt that's happening. I did receive a text saying they would drop it off at my house in 5-7 days a few minutes ago though. i planned on paying them with a cashier's check so i dont know how that would work if they want to drop it off. i'll have to give them a call.

Reactions: PDXElectric
my account page says delivery scheduled for Aug 31 at 12:00am which is midnight. so i doubt that's happening. I did receive a text saying they would drop it off at my house in 5-7 days a few minutes ago though. i planned on paying them with a cashier's check so i dont know how that would work if they want to drop it off. i'll have to give them a call.
They told me if they dropped it off we could pay the driver. They seem to be easy about money. We paid with two cashiers checks from different accounts and the girl that helped us didn't even add them up. She just shoved them in a drawer. Hahaha

Reactions: Doc_Holliday
They told me if they dropped it off we could pay the driver. They seem to be easy about money. We paid with two cashiers checks from different accounts and the girl that helped us didn't even add them up. She just shoved them in a drawer. Hahaha
ok cool. i'll just need to make surre im home when they come. the text i got said no one needed to be here, but then i was thinking how do i pay you, haha.

Nice, i bet its pretty easy, but figured i'd see what they said since it will be in getting tint and PPF. They didn't say they'd charge me anything extra so might as well.
My wife took a trip south yesterday and said she was clipping along with traffic about 90 and the spoiler is still solid. She's ticking the miles off. At 500 already