Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope you get it sooner. Every time I drive the loaner, I itch to get back in Y. Good part is the loaner has FSD, which I am going to try out :D
They contacted me this afternoon and said it should be done Friday at the end of the day.

Yeah I've been messing with the FSD on my loaner. I'm not very impressed. It's nice to have the auto lane change and the bing when the light turns green (autopilot doesn't do that right?). Otherwise meh! Lmk what you think.

I think I would get it for a month if I was taking a long road trip.

They contacted me this afternoon and said it should be done Friday at the end of the day.

Yeah I've been messing with the FSD on my loaner. I'm not very impressed. It's nice to have the auto lane change and the bing when the light turns green (autopilot doesn't do that right?). Otherwise meh! Lmk what you think.

I think I would get it for a month if I was taking a long road trip.
Just enabled it for 3 miles. too soon to say.

I asked them to inspect everything again to make sure no other issue is found, to which they said they already detailed out to ensure no more parts required to order.

I am easily guessing a week without the Y!

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Most of the time they've had it, it said "in service" or something like that. The only thing I could do was message with the SC. Today it says ready for pick up and I can use the app and control the car normally.
I was told the hose is out of stock in all sc and distribution centers . It’s queues up at factory and might take long to come back !

they would put a sealant on the hose and return the car tomorrow . When the part comes they would bring me back to the sc and install it in a day!

supply chain issues

Reactions: Funkyjuju
I was told the hose is out of stock in all sc and distribution centers . It’s queues up at factory and might take long to come back !

they would put a sealant on the hose and return the car tomorrow . When the part comes they would bring me back to the sc and install it in a day!

supply chain issues
That sucks! Although, that's probably better than having the loaner for weeks and weeks.