Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a video about adjusting the trunk alignment yourself. I'll try to find it. Basically there are about four round black knobs that come to rest on matching pads. The knobs just twist by hand to adjust how far in/out they sit against the matching pads.
Those are on the bottom part to adjust the gap down there when closed I believe. Docs and mine are off up by the hinge. I think you need to loosen the two bolts on the hinge to adjust it.

Those are on the bottom part to adjust the gap down there when closed I believe. Docs and mine are off up by the hinge. I think you need to loosen the two bolts on the hinge to adjust it.
Do not over loosen hinge bolts. Slightly loose and use a rubber mallet with a rubber bumper to move the hatch. Small adjustments

I drove in the evening first time today and car had tough time adjusting to the low light conditions. Guess it would need few more night rides to adjust / learn night drives.

It had 1-2 second lags in detecting cars changing lanes, it beeped way too early warning of a collision whereas the car was 0.3 miles ahead of me and moving.

I drove in the evening first time today and car had tough time adjusting to the low light conditions. Guess it would need few more night rides to adjust / learn night drives.

It had 1-2 second lags in detecting cars changing lanes, it beeped way too early warning of a collision whereas the car was 0.3 miles ahead of me and moving.
I haven't been impressed with the night driving. I think the Tesla Vision without radar isn't ready for prime time in low light. I had the screen show cars that I passed as trash cans.

I know my Black/Black Y7 didn't just go from an EDD of 9/17 - 9/28 to January. 😐
I wouldn’t worry about it yet. I think when the system doesn’t know a date (due to a full recalculation or any other reason) it puts in the same date that is give to new orders as a placeholder. I’m confident your date will be updated back to something closer to your original Edd before too long.

We drove to Salem last night and came back about midnight. The car did great driving but kept putting high beams on when following a few big rigs. One of them slowed down and let me know he wasn't happy about it. So autopilot is essentially useless at night. Very disappointing as our 2019 M3 was flawless

Come on Tesla

1630255017241.png

We drove to Salem last night and came back about midnight. The car did great driving but kept putting high beams on when following a few big rigs. One of them slowed down and let me know he wasn't happy about it. So autopilot is essentially useless at night. Very disappointing as our 2019 M3 was flawless
I drove to Woodburn from Aloha today. There was somebody with a small dinky trailer hauling a dirt bike and the nav thought it was a truck and someone riding a motorcycle behind them. Haha. Thought it was pretty funny. It was a very small trailer tho.

Are you doing standard kit or full body ? Did yours come with rear PPF installed from Tesla ?
yea, i had mudflaps and rear PPF at delivery. im doing the full ppf kit. these mudflaps scrape going in and out of my driveway and over speed bumps. i also still have had debris peppering my front and rear doors with them on. I have Rally Armors to put on but im gonna wait until after ppf so it will be one less thing for them to remove and put back on since i believe they remove the liners in the wheel wells which would mean the mudflaps have to come off.