Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m just getting the front done plus the rocker panel by the rear wheels.
I am going to do the same. However, I am going DIY. The rockers should be pretty easy. I watched a few videos on doing the front and I think it is doable. If the front doesn't work out then we just go Comando. I sold my Shelby Mustang because I couldn't deal with the stress of paint damage. One day I got a ding in the Safeway parking lot and lost it. Sold it the next day. Our Y is going to get used and have a lot of miles in a short period of time. I just need to get in a "set it and forget it" mode.

I am going to do the same. However, I am going DIY. The rockers should be pretty easy. I watched a few videos on doing the front and I think it is doable. If the front doesn't work out then we just go Comando. I sold my Shelby Mustang because I couldn't deal with the stress of paint damage. One day I got a ding in the Safeway parking lot and lost it. Sold it the next day. Our Y is going to get used and have a lot of miles in a short period of time. I just need to get in a "set it and forget it" mode.
I got a friend that used to work at PDX wraps. Gonna make him help me. Haha. Might have to tempt him with beer or something.

Just went to Washington Square to sit in the new Model S before we get it. (Oct) as of now. While I was there I had the SA look up our Y and she showed me it said that our car was set for something (gate?) (meaning it is done)on the 23rd of Aug and delivery was the 25th...... hoping for sooner but who knows

Ice cream truck came by

Attachments

• 96BE7438-7565-4E4D-8588-DD00B6F3E7F6.jpeg
    96BE7438-7565-4E4D-8588-DD00B6F3E7F6.jpeg
    475.1 KB · Views: 72