Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crazy you still dont have a vin yet. Someone posted on the Tesla FB group that they were driving back to Portland from Irvine and saw 3 trucks full of tesla's on the way headed north. Maybe its coming!!
I texted my SA and asked for any updates and he replied EDD 23-25 but he's been wrong many times before. I hope you're right and that my MY is on one of those trucks.

I texted my SA and asked for any updates and he replied EDD 23-25 but he's been wrong many times before. I hope you're right and that my MY is on one of those trucks.
If you want the most up to date and accurate information I highly suggest talking with the delivery team at Macadam. They will tell you exactly where your car is in the process and they can ping the logistics team in California if the car is stuck somewhere.

If you want the most up to date and accurate information I highly suggest talking with the delivery team at Macadam. They will tell you exactly where your car is in the process and they can ping the logistics team in California if the car is stuck somewhere.
How did you get a hold of them? When I tried calling the delivery center in Portland I got routed to a regional salesperson who ended up being my SA who was retasked to answer phones for the state.. lol can you believe that? I was trying to go around him to someone else.

• Funny
Reactions: Funkyjuju
How did you get a hold of them? When I tried calling the delivery center in Portland I got routed to a regional salesperson who ended up being my SA who was retasked to answer phones for the state.. lol can you believe that? I was trying to go around him to someone else.
Haha... That's crazy! I took delivery the week before they switched the phone system to the regional thing. I think in that phone tree there's an option to call the sales center directly. Or if not I'm pretty sure the regional person can transfer you. It's the delivery department at Macadam that you want.

Since you live in Sherwood you could just drive over there one day and demand some answers. You are way overdue for delivery and at least a Vin. A few of us on here ended up being the "squeaky wheel" and it seemed to help move things along. I'm a fan of advocating for yourself when the time is right and I think it's your time. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Sherwood_John
Haha... That's crazy! I took delivery the week before they switched the phone system to the regional thing. I think in that phone tree there's an option to call the sales center directly. Or if not I'm pretty sure the regional person can transfer you. It's the delivery department at Macadam that you want.

Since you live in Sherwood you could just drive over there one day and demand some answers. You are way overdue for delivery and at least a Vin. A few of us on here ended up being the "squeaky wheel" and it seemed to help move things along. I'm a fan of advocating for yourself when the time is right and I think it's your time. Just my 2 cents.
What he's trying to say is, start throwing a hissy fit.....It worked for me

Eggzactly like my friend’s situation . It’s day 97 for him. No vin , EDD 10/2-10/22. Sales guys no use. Nobody responds !

What he's trying to say is, start throwing a hissy fit.....It worked for me
They know I'm frustrated and I've called them out on same specs with later delivery dates being sent to other owners. At the end of the day I think the SA really can't do anything to help. They act like cheerleaders for you and Tesla but they have no influence. I also don't like acting like an asshole to someone who can't make my car deliver faster. I'm in the hospitality industry for what it's worth.

Reactions: lifjoy and tsam23
We could not wait any longer so I really didn't have a choice. We made a purchase of $55k with a company that told me my purchase would be delivered in 3-11 weeks. We sold our M3 planning on that timeline. I gave them a couple extra weeks and then demanded a car because my wife was going back to work. In the end we did not get what we ordered in the time frame we were promised. You don't like being an asshole? How do you like waiting for your order?

Until customers hold Tesla to task this will continue. I'm all for Tesla and I love the car, but this is just business. We are waiting for a Model S that we ordered on 6/1, but since this car is not a "must have" right now we are just waiting it out. As soon as VW or some other company gets their sh it together Tesla is going to suffer greatly because of their inability to fulfill a contract. Tesla is just another company that better get their sh it together.

We could not wait any longer so I really didn't have a choice. We made a purchase of $55k with a company that told me my purchase would be delivered in 3-11 weeks. We sold our M3 planning on that timeline. I gave them a couple extra weeks and then demanded a car because my wife was going back to work. In the end we did not get what we ordered in the time frame we were promised. You don't like being an asshole? How do you like waiting for your order?

Until customers hold Tesla to task this will continue. I'm all for Tesla and I love the car, but this is just business. We are waiting for a Model S that we ordered on 6/1, but since this car is not a "must have" right now we are just waiting it out. As soon as VW or some other company gets their sh it together Tesla is going to suffer greatly because of their inability to fulfill a contract. Tesla is just another company that better get their sh it together.
totally agree.
Like the sellers of anything in high demands, they get to set the rules, I think what is going on aside from the supply chain problem, is they are trying to gives high priority to order where they make more money, like MYP, so the more MYP order they further out the delivery date for MYLR. and because a lot of people are getting frustrated with the wait, they are changing more orders to MYP.
it sucks, I just placed the order, and I can wait till march, not sure if I can wait after that, so we will see.
Good Luck!