Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My buddy used to work at PDX wraps. They do really solid work but are one of the more expensive places. I got quotes recently from TCT wraps, Elite window in Milwaukee, and Alset auto. Full front was $1695 at TCT, Elite Window was $1649, and Alset was $1999 but they have a 10% off coupon making it $1799. so far pricing is pretty close. I’m probably gonna try DIY.
Thank you. Wow that's pricey just for front PPF! Or does that include windows too? I guess I'll have to try DIY.

So no one knows if Oregon Y's have been coming with factory rear door PPF and front flaps?

Thank you. Wow that's pricey just for front PPF! Or does that include windows too? I guess I'll have to try DIY.

So no one knows if Oregon Y's have been coming with factory rear door PPF and front flaps?
I asked today at Washington square and the guy told me he delivered some Ys last week and NO mud flaps. He wasn't sure about ppf but he thinks NO

Reactions: Funkyjuju
@Funkyjuju Hey on a separate thread, how soon did you get docusign document from DCU after submission of MVPA ? I submitted mine on Saturday, confirmed the receipt with them today. Still waiting for the DCU docusign document that I can send to Tesla for rate matching.
I waited on a two hour hold to speak with DCU auto loan department on the phone after uploading the MVPA. I got through at about 3pm last Wednesday. I received the loan docs at about 8am the next morning, Thursday.

One thing to note, and I'm not sure if this sped up the process, is that my SA had the MVPA edited to state that DCU was the lender with the exact amount of the loan.

I waited on a two hour hold to speak with DCU auto loan department on the phone after uploading the MVPA. I got through at about 3pm last Wednesday. I received the loan docs at about 8am the next morning, Thursday.

One thing to note, and I'm not sure if this sped up the process, is that my SA had the MVPA edited to state that DCU was the lender with the exact amount of the loan.
Wait times are horrendous.

My SA is of no help to me. She plays catch up when I already have gotten the information from other SA / finance guys. I got the docusign document this morning, which I declined. Opened up financing with Tesla, mapped to 2.49 with BMO Harris. Now waiting to hear from rate match guys. Been 2 hours now. How much time did rate match guys take for you to come back with a response ?

Reactions: Funkyjuju