Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t have to order Nike by FedEx 😂. I also don’t have to buy them at msrp 😂
It’s ridiculous. Those were only $100 retail when they released. SNKRS app is the biggest joke I’ve ever seen.
Well it’s not the snkrs app, it’s the 3rd party selling websites that shoot the prices to what they are. Snkrs can’t sell that high than msrp!

there are lot of folks who misuse snkrs app during a product launch , they buy and immediately put them on 3rd party websites.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Well it’s not the snkrs app, it’s the 3rd party selling websites that shoot the prices to what they are. Snkrs can’t sell that high than msrp!

there are lot of folks who misuse snkrs app during a product launch , they buy and immediately put them on 3rd party websites.
Yea but Nike tricked everyone to engage with the app more to have a better chance at draws and yet people with zero purchase history keep getting selected and the people trying to do what they suggested still not getting anything. I refuse to pay resell. Would be nice to get a pair I want maybe once a year

FWIW, I barged to Fedex distribution hub for Portland in Swan Island and grabbed my :

1. Home link
2. Tesla shields cargo mats
3. Paint repair kit

Literally I was in a swearing mood today after FedEx 800 number clueless guys kept saying the packages would arrive tomorrow (every day tomorrow). FedEx guy at distribution center said they don't have staffing because people with unemployment benefits make more than what Fedex offers !!
What’s a Home link?

Is it something that gets installed into your MY?
Yea. I think it may have use to come with cars too.

It’s ridiculous. Those were only $100 retail when they released. SNKRS app is the biggest joke I’ve ever seen.
My sons friend is in a different league and my son thinks we can keep up🤣🤣🤣🤣
My son thinks we are all the same height when we sit on our wallets. I'm on the second floor and his dad is in the Penthouse.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
It details it here. Sure it’s a lottery but also says it’s based on your engagement with the app. Straight from Nike themselves.

This is just a small part of the entire product launches. Larger engagement with sneakers is outside the exclusive access thing.

Yea. I think it may have use to come with cars too.

It used to be included with all Tesla's, but since there a lot of city dwellers that have Tesla's with no garages they make us folks with garages pay. I think for $55k they could have made a box to check (included)