Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got it! 🥰 Super in love.

Attachments

• 13167D1D-7D8B-4CFD-8D8E-3463D0625EF4.jpeg
    13167D1D-7D8B-4CFD-8D8E-3463D0625EF4.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 58
I fixed couple of issues myself - scratch on windshield and dash. Cleaned through a glass cleaner and washed through a fiber cloth, the scratch on windshield was gone. Wash waxed the dash and it was gone.

So only homelink install and rubber on back trim glue issue, which I am hoping they could do it right away.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
5 days seems excessive? What issues are they fixing?
Lots of small issues... About 9 inside and 9 outside. Most of it is grease or glue stains/residue. There are a few small scratches in the inside of frunk lid, inside of center console, and on one internal black plastic on rear pillar... and a small paint chip inside one door near hinge. Both rear doors needed alignment. Some alignment issues on the headliner. Some of the external black plastic trim is not clipped in tight, like where the front wheel arch meets the underside of bumper. They're installing HomeLink. They might have to replace one or both front seats due to bad grease stains on the cloth area at the bottom, but they would have to order those. He said they will also actually detail the car this time.

I think it will hopefully be done Monday afternoon.

Oh do your Gemini covers make a clicking sound when driving slowly? You only hear it outside the car or if windows are open. They are fixing that too by clipping off some excess plastic on the underside of the aero cover. Apparently this is common.

Lots of small issues... About 9 inside and 9 outside. Most of it is grease or glue stains/residue. There are a few small scratches in the inside of frunk lid, inside of center console, and on one internal black plastic on rear pillar... and a small paint chip inside one door near hinge. Both rear doors needed alignment. Some alignment issues on the headliner. Some of the external black plastic trim is not clipped in tight, like where the front wheel arch meets the underside of bumper. They're installing HomeLink. They might have to replace one or both front seats due to bad grease stains on the cloth area at the bottom, but they would have to order those. He said they will also actually detail the car this time.

I think it will hopefully be done Monday afternoon.

Oh do your Gemini covers make a clicking sound when driving slowly? You only hear it outside the car or if windows are open. They are fixing that too by clipping off some excess plastic on the underside of the aero cover. Apparently this is common.
We won't run the aero covers unless we are on a long trip.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Mine does the same thing. I didn't notice it until you posted it. LOL! Instead of driving 2 hours back to the SC, I think I'll either live with it or adjust the hinge myself.
I saw a video about adjusting the trunk alignment yourself. I'll try to find it. Basically there are about four round black knobs that come to rest on matching pads. The knobs just twist by hand to adjust how far in/out they sit against the matching pads.

Reactions: Doc_Holliday