Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. I had 4 bumpers from rpm Tesla. which I had thought to install 2 rear ones from highline customs, I forgot both times to ask them. Now thinking to ask Tesla service center personnel to put on 3rd party mud flaps for me. Will they oblige ?
Maybe. They’re gonna put my non OEM wheels on for me while they are at my house fixing delivery issues. They said I have to sign a waiver but they’ll do it since I have the correct load rating wheels and tires.

• Helpful
Reactions: Funkyjuju
Ok, Doc got me thinking. I would be willing to throw in some 💵 and my 19" Geminis for a set of 20" Inductions.
Some people will even straight up trade Geminis for inductions. The inductions look so much better! I'm gonna try the Rimetrix covers first. They are coming out in the next few months. If I don't like those I'll probably get 19" Martian wheels or maybe the TSport Line wheels.

Doc bought some sweet ass fancy wheels!

Reactions: Doc_Holliday
I am at service center. They said they cannot install after market mud flaps.

I also saw some blue liquid under the front of the car and I asked them to look at it.

could be wiper fluid or coolant !
I used the wiper fluid to make sure it works. It’s super blue and left the white paint all blue where it ran off from the windshield. My mirrors were blue and pillars were blue. It did come off easy with quick detail spray but I’ve never had washer fluid that was so colorful it dried that color on the paint.

I used the wiper fluid to make sure it works. It’s super blue and left the white paint all blue where it ran off from the windshield. My mirrors were blue and pillars were blue. It did come off easy with quick detail spray but I’ve never had washer fluid that was so colorful it dried that color on the paint.
So it was a coolant leak and they are fixing it. Got a loaner S for a week at least !

QQ: I have 2 Tesla's but all of them have been inventory buys, vs. orders fulfilled. I have a Y scheduled for 9/17 - 9/30 and I'm wondering when VIN's typically show up. I've been 2 weeks out before from EDD without seeing a VIN, yet I know people have received VIN's well before EDD. Is there a typical window for a VIN or is it based on the email Tesla sends out when it's time to sign documents - because that's the only time I've seen a VIN attached to a car in my account.

So it was a coolant leak and they are fixing it. Got a loaner S for a week at least !
Never saw a big puddle or a big leak. When I dropped car yesterday for PPF, I saw a bluish fluid right under frunk garage floor. I thought nothing until I saw a thread on one of the sub forums here.

Casually mentioned to the service tech and he mentioned it as washer fluid. But upon detailed check, they found coolant leak. Ordered a part that's not in stock. He'd provide a ETA later this week and its 1 day after they get the part when they give the car back to me.

I did not like S drive. Too low for my comfort from what I have driven Y for 3 weeks. May be the loaner is little old and software is 2020.xx.

Never saw a big puddle or a big leak. When I dropped car yesterday for PPF, I saw a bluish fluid right under frunk garage floor. I thought nothing until I saw a thread on one of the sub forums here.

Casually mentioned to the service tech and he mentioned it as washer fluid. But upon detailed check, they found coolant leak. Ordered a part that's not in stock. He'd provide a ETA later this week and its 1 day after they get the part when they give the car back to me.

I did not like S drive. Too low for my comfort from what I have driven Y for 3 weeks. May be the loaner is little old and software is 2020.xx.
I haven’t driven an S but have driven a M3 and I didn’t like how low I felt in that. Y is such a good ride height without feeling like I’m in a monster truck. Haha. Hopefully nothings delayed and you get your Y back soon.

I haven’t driven an S but have driven a M3 and I didn’t like how low I felt in that. Y is such a good ride height without feeling like I’m in a monster truck. Haha. Hopefully nothings delayed and you get your Y back soon.
The model x they loaned me feels even higher than the y, but it feels like a boat. And being locked in chill mode really sucks, lol! The only two things I like about the x are the air suspension and the automatic doors (all 4) that you can open or close from the screen... And when you put your foot on the brake they close.

The model x they loaned me feels even higher than the y, but it feels like a boat. And being locked in chill mode really sucks, lol! The only two things I like about the x are the air suspension and the automatic doors (all 4) that you can open or close from the screen... And when you put your foot on the brake they close.
They still have my car, but at least they received my tow hitch today, which saves me going back for a second appointment.

I can't believe @tsam23 has a coolant leak in a brand new car. Wtf?

They still have my car, but at least they received my tow hitch today, which saves me going back for a second appointment.

I can't believe @tsam23 has a coolant leak in a brand new car. Wtf?
During the assembly the returning hose from HV battery to super bottle came in contact with a sharp object. All this while the panels underneath collected the leak. Only when I dropped the car yesterday to PPF I noticed a blue liquid (which I thought was Windex from a broken can I had cleaned on Sunday lol). I mentioned casually to the tech and he said he would have it looked up.

But I am glad they found it in early stage rather than later. The tech said its pretty common and once fixed, it wouldn't recur.

I know in the end it’s all personal preference but MY is the best. 😬

During the assembly the returning hose from HV battery to super bottle came in contact with a sharp object. All this while the panels underneath collected the leak. Only when I dropped the car yesterday to PPF I noticed a blue liquid (which I thought was Windex from a broken can I had cleaned on Sunday lol). I mentioned casually to the tech and he said he would have it looked up.

But I am glad they found it in early stage rather than later. The tech said its pretty common and once fixed, it wouldn't recur.
And if it occurs again they would get a hell from me.