Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Boom! Look what came today. Wishing the best of luck for all of you out there still waiting!

Attachments

• 271550F3-14C7-4EAA-BF07-48C0D029471E.jpeg
    271550F3-14C7-4EAA-BF07-48C0D029471E.jpeg
    773.9 KB · Views: 48
No. He said they often come with a special version from the factory, and they can't push anything to it until we get the first regular update. He thinks we should get it in the next couple of weeks. He also said that cars with fsd usually get the updates faster or more often.

What about you?
Damn TACC doesn't work correctly on this version.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
I'm on 2021.3.106 which is a weird factory version. I think most of us with LR's are stuck on that one for the moment. @a1machinista1 is that what you're on?

Doc, you have a performance right? What about FSD?
Yes, MYP and no FSD here, my buddy has an M3P with FSD and when he was showing me stuff half of it didn't work so i didn't think i wanted to put down the $10k. Plus, these cars are so dang fun to drive why pay extra so it can drive itself some day. hah!

So this morning I saw coolant leak again and I was like WTF. Left few messages and voice messages on app and phone number respectively. Then I drove off to service center to check if they temporarily fixed or were just bluffing.

After 30 minutes of wait in the line, I went to the service center office. The gentleman who helped me yesterday was right there. He said the leak was a residual from the panel before they fixed the hose through a seal.

He also said the part was getting shipped today and I take car back in on Tuesday morning 8 am to get the hose replaced.

Better communication will make lives of Tesla customers and Tesla itself a lot better, but then question is will Elon Musk learn ?

Reactions: Funkyjuju