Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon Waiting Room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a call from Portland Tesla. Changed delivery to 9/24 since they said it is arriving tomorrow I could pick it up a day early.
Born 9/21 just after 12:30pm, on its way up today, arrive tomorrow.
They said the same to me, except they did not offer to move my appointment up. I guess they added me to a list of potential people to call if early pickup is possible.

Got the delivery scheduled for Friday. My SA said expect at least 20 deliveries to be occurring at my time slot so should be hectic...
Rain also so the inspection will be challenging. Based on recent reports on this forum, I don’t expect major issues that would lead me to reject the car. My strategy will be, if it passes my quick and simple “reject test”, check out and get home to the garage where I can dry it off and start the real inspection and documentation of “fix its”. Fortunately I live 6 miles away from the service center.
Wishing good luck to my fellow Portland MY recipients!

Looks like a few of us have delivery scheduled for Friday. Anyone else?

The overflow lot is a short walk from my office. I'm planning to cruise by it today and see if it's starting to fill up.

Walked by the "overflow lot" today. I'm honestly not sure what to call this place, but I often see Tesla unloading trucks here.

Yesterday it was empty. Today there were a bunch of Model 3s and 9 Model Ys, 4 MSM and 5 white. All of them are LR. I could read the VINs on the ones closest to the fence but none of them matched my VIN.
Ys.JPG

Reactions: kylarice