Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D Pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't have any wheels at the moment so not going to hold off too much longer. I've decided to step down to either the P85 or P85+ from a private seller if it has the right options. That's opening things up and will save me a bit of cash. I can drive that for a year and see what the landscape looks like in the P85D world later.

I bought my P85+ CPO 2 weeks ago, (love it) Took it in to the SC to take care of a few things i found at delivery and got a P85D to drive for a few days, I already wanna sell my P85+ to find a P85D that i can afford :D

Reactions: HankLloydRight
I don't have any wheels at the moment so not going to hold off too much longer. I've decided to step down to either the P85 or P85+ from a private seller if it has the right options. That's opening things up and will save me a bit of cash. I can drive that for a year and see what the landscape looks like in the P85D world later.

Don't do it,, you'll only end up scouring the forums waiting for the P85D like I am.. (Purchased beautiful P85 in August) Though I wish I had waited but was so anxious, there is one super nice P85+ in the for sale area thats immaculate from Idaho if you can't wait, lol

Don't do it,, you'll only end up scouring the forums waiting for the P85D like I am.. (Purchased beautiful P85 in August) Though I wish I had waited but was so anxious, there is one super nice P85+ in the for sale area thats immaculate from Idaho if you can't wait, lol
I offered $48K for it a few days ago and was turned down hard. If you add the cost of the ESA it would've been $52K+. If it were the color combo I wanted (pearl white / black leather) I would have gone higher, but it didn't work out.