Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Upgrade Price Change!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Buyers who really got screwed were those who went “full bore”. FSD for $3,000 that has been removed and is no longer available. Then the PUP for $5,000 which is now free. That’s $8,000 UP IN SMOKE overnight. Now in retrospect seems like a “profitability SCAM”. Ridiculous. So if you went full bore there’s not much they could do to make you whole. Nor do I think they will or care.

Ski

That would be me. Full sucker. They lost a future customer and any free word of mouth advertising from me

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA
Reactions: preilly44
Not gonna lie, I feel like I dodged a bullet here. If anyone here remembers now, I was one of those guys who was unhappy when it was revealed that Track Mode wouldn't be available to P3D- so I actually downgraded to an AWD at almost the last second.

I'm fine with the extra 1 second from 0-60 and I don't have to deal with whatever this latest fiasco is going to be.

• Funny
Reactions: Jedi2155
I took delivery of my Model 3PD+ on Monday, notified my delivery manager less than 3 days later about several issues that would need to be fixed. On top of all that, I had to leave the car today at the SC for a faulty front drive unit. And now a 5K drop....

I'm a huge Tesla fan but it's really a bit too much to deal with.... Any thoughts on how we should approach this with Tesla? They should at least offer some sort of compensation beyond the free unlimited supercharging that will not make up for the price drop.

As to Elon's tweet, do you guys think Free Lifetime Unlimited Supercharging is worth $5K? Unless you do roadtrip all day, and if you charge in your garage, I highly doubt it can be that worth.
No...big f no. Charging at home is way easier for me and I have Tesla solar(over priced...still regretting...). Also, superchargers are always packed in Orange county, not worth my time and effort to do that...