Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like it's time for the Ron Paul gif.
382.gif

Well, well, so 26+ in LA, 30 in Fremont. I've never seen that much M3's together. Seems like the bottlenecks have been solved, or at least partially.

Cavalry, charge!!

I would still use some restraint, I did read somewhere (I can't find it now) that most of the cars, at least at the parking garage location, had repair tags on them. So, while it is a good sign that they are complete enough to actually be driven somewhere, there may still be some other bottleneck (other than battery packs) that is preventing them from being completed.

Reactions: navguy12
I would still use some restraint, I did read somewhere (I can't find it now) that most of the cars, at least at the parking garage location, had repair tags on them. So, while it is a good sign that they are complete enough to actually be driven somewhere, there may still be some other bottleneck (other than battery packs) that is preventing them from being completed.

The repair tags are really hard to read but here is what I could make out with some unreadable info. The pictures were on Electrek.

1. ____ ___ - Wrong paint fade around the sec??? SCal bottom front corner
- Paint chip around the latch motor
2. BLW - BLW out of Spec - Open hole ___ the front edge covered corner port of the door
- Paint - Paint blister between ?? ?? quarter panel and fascia
- Missing Port - Adhesive

Other Car
1. Cosmetic - Scratch - Door outer RR-LH
2. ______ Test - Brake burnish test not done
3. Failed Test - 1Pan2 - 380 STC421.01

• Helpful
Reactions: boiler81
At the Rocklin Service Center this afternoon, saw VINs 691 (the manager’s m3 from what I heard) and 972 (being delivered to a SolarCity employee as I was chatting with a sales associate). They look better and better every time I see one. Stunning cars.
1D9CA564-FEC7-4B71-97A5-227868ABD727.jpeg

Attachments

• 1DAEE9B3-F5AC-43A8-9C29-4F33EE8EC2CD.jpeg
    1DAEE9B3-F5AC-43A8-9C29-4F33EE8EC2CD.jpeg
    668.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 81AA742C-3CAA-41C8-892D-669D4E9E9D6C.jpeg
    81AA742C-3CAA-41C8-892D-669D4E9E9D6C.jpeg
    432.4 KB · Views: 48
For deliveries here in CO, they use custom covers for the S and X on open transport trucks. I'm guessing they still just don't have the custom covers made for the 3 yet. Maybe the same for that protective plastic. Strange as it sounds, it's probably a low priority right now compared to getting the cars going. Strange that they're not using those covers to go to Austin, or maybe they just already removed them to take the cars off the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.