Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[POLL] CA Current owners ONLY. Have you received your config invite yet?

As a current Tesla owner, Have you received your configuration email yet?

• Yes

Votes: 198 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 105 34.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine as well - Tesla owner configurations begin - and changed my vote here.

My virtual garage is quite appropriate for Christmas ;)

IMG_0134.PNG

In defense of Tesla, my Advisor responds within a few hours every single time I call or email her. I may be in the minority, but someone is working her tail off in Vegas. I still have no VIN, but she keeps telling me the same each day I reach out for an update. And she still seems to think 4 weeks is happening. We could get a VIN and take delivery within a few days, she has assured me.

It's still hard waiting, but have a nice drive tomorrow in my AP1 S to Vegas and it's pretty much AP from on-ramp to off-ramp there with a nice stop at Primm for some last minute xmas shopping!
In defense of Tesla, my Advisor responds within a few hours every single time I call or email her. I may be in the minority, but someone is working her tail off in Vegas. I still have no VIN, but she keeps telling me the same each day I reach out for an update. And she still seems to think 4 weeks is happening. We could get a VIN and take delivery within a few days, she has assured me.

It's still hard waiting, but have a nice drive tomorrow in my AP1 S to Vegas and it's pretty much AP from on-ramp to off-ramp there with a nice stop at Primm for some last minute xmas shopping!

Yup my DS was in Las Vegas for my 2nd MS. Ditto yr reply. She answered all texts and calls. Everything she promise she followed through on. Pleasant experience compared to my 1st. Her name is Carol. Suggested to Tesla they promote her and have her oversee customer service at a few other locations.

Just changed my vote as well.
Tesla doesn't have a 7-day "review" any more, it seems, the order is in and down the rabbit hole.
Can someone confirm the only options for First Production are *still*:
- Car color (Silver chosen)
- Wheel (Sport chosen)
- EAP (Chosen)
-FSD (Want, but will get later and eat $1000, if it shows)
(and so: still no interior choices at all as of: now)

Premium and Larger battery included...

Is there anyone else who is a CA / current owner / line waiter who still hasn't gotten their invite, like me? :-(

If they didn't have all their dern wires crossed, maybe I'd get some queue prioritization credit for loaning them $50K for that Roadster res... ;-)

Reactions: JenniferQ