Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

POLL: vibration felt when slightly accelerating refresh Mode S Plaid or LR

Are you experiencing this issue with your Plaid or LR refresh?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because it probably requires a redesign of the the front frame for lower DU placement - something they have not been willing to do for nearly a decade.
Is anybody aware of any aftermarket fixes? I’ve got 30,000 miles and now have a subtle vibration under acceleration at highway+ speeds. I’ve got lowering links on the suspension and run it low almost all the time. I really don’t want to go to Tesla and have them give me *sugar* about aftermarket suspension mods.

Is anybody aware of any aftermarket fixes? I’ve got 30,000 miles and now have a subtle vibration under acceleration at highway+ speeds. I’ve got lowering links on the suspension and run it low almost all the time. I really don’t want to go to Tesla and have them give me *sugar* about aftermarket suspension mods.
No aftermarket guaranteed fixes as far as I’m aware.

Tesla is advertising that? Where?
Right on their order page.
1697648970795.png

True, nothing official yet. He smokes the Plaid in the video, nonetheless, by three car lengths in the quarter. Maybe a bad start by the Plaid. Who knows. My money is still on the Lucid, though I’d never buy one. Way too risky with a 50/50 chance of it ending up like another Fisker. Not to mention there is only one dealership ”close to me” at 3 hours away.