Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: When will FSD V12 be in wide release?

When will FSD V12 be in wide release?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No.

He's just not a regular person. Multiple people, even Chuck apparently, have been told his wife is an employee.

His review is fine, but it's nothing to get excited about it expanding.

The tweet about his wife was in a FB group. It's not important enough to go through the many FSD groups to find.
@DanCar why the thumbs down?

HIs review is valid, but he's not just some regular guy getting the software early. That's it.

Again, multiple people, including Chuck Cook, have said that "apparently his wife is a Tesla employee" and there was a FB post with a tweet about his wife...just Google it.

> Go read his Twitter feed, it's in there.
What the f does the above mean? What is in his twitter feed that you suggested I go find?
I'm not going to look through his twitter feed. Chuck Cook, Whole Mars, and others have all mentioned that they've been told his wife is a Tesla employee. Someone in a FB group posted information about her from Twitter. This individual received a CT in 2023 and has V12.1...That's enough for me.

If you really want to believe that Tesla gave 1 individual 12.1 (and an early CT) that has no association with Tesla, despite others saying he does just to get excited that a roll out could be coming...that's on you.

• Disagree
Reactions: DanCar
No.

He's just not a regular person. Multiple people, even Chuck apparently, have been told his wife is an employee.....
Had a Cybertruck video playing in the background and they were at a Supercharger site showing to people and the person told someone his wife was a Tesla employee. Was not following the video (it was a bore fest) close so not sure if the same people but I did for sure hear him say his wife worked for Tesla. Will look in my history and try and find.

EDIT: Well you can count on my memory being beyond perfect. It is a different couple and HE works for Tesla, not she. If you watch the clip you can see why I misheard it (excuse). 🤣

Last edited:
Had a Cybertruck video playing in the background and they were at a Supercharger site showing to people and the person told someone his wife was a Tesla employee. Was not following the video (it was a bore fest) close so not sure if the same people but I di forsake hear him say his wolf worked for Tesla.Will look in my history and try and find.
Another datapoint, but I'm sure Dancar still doesn't buy it.

• Disagree
Why do you suspect I'm not buying suspect? Because you sent me on a wild goose chase and you need to find excuses for your low quality posts?
I apologize, that wasn't my intention. I read 2 days ago in a FB group people were questioning the legitimacy of that individual having V12.1, but then someone posted a Tweet confirming his wife works at Tesla. I assumed they just pulled it from their Twitter.

I apologize, that wasn't my intention. I read 2 days ago in a FB group people were questioning the legitimacy of that individual having V12.1, but then someone posted a Tweet confirming his wife works at Tesla. I assumed they just pulled it from their Twitter.
We could all but bet the rent money that many if not most of the first Cybertrucks are going to Tesla Employees. Makes the most sense since you want the first off the production line "dogfooded" so any problems can be easily identified and corrected.

I still stand behind my vote for 2025+ (plus for me) 😂🤣
IMG_1036.jpeg

Reactions: dbldwn02
TeslaScope is hopeful for the release of V12 in late January.
... January 5th being the goal for a Wave1 deployment as a requirement if the update were to be released to customers before the January earnings call.
Tesla would ultimately deploy V12.1 to Wave1 employees on December 27th, over a week earlier than expected.

Tesla has begun internal testing of Actually Smart Summon (ASS) on company-owned vehicles based on V12's end-to-end architecture.
... very likely chance of Actually Smart Summon (ASS) slipping into the later end of Q1.

Last edited: