Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium connectivity ended as a leasing customer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am with leaseplan and the 30 day period will end on the 30th of may. At the moment it says expires on 1 may 2022. Shall i call tesla or hope that it will change on the 1st of may
I’m with lex and 1st of May is when it expires for me. From the sounds of it I believe it’ll be switched over automatically but have sent a message to them to confirm anyway.

Did anyone's connectivity switch over then ?

Mine expired on the 1st also but seems to have not switched over yet was wondering if it just takes a few days
I’ve had my M3LR since mid Dec 21 connectivity ended yesterday so not 12mths. As I understand it this is Tesla who have finally sussed out how to switch it off on lease cars, which they didn’t do before.

You referred to “ownership” … but are you actually leasing? If so you may need to clarify how it’s to happen with the leasing company and Tesla.
Sorry, yes I mean leasing. Others have stated it has shown up in their app to add it themselves but nothing for me. Have already reached out to my leasing company but not heard anything. I also had no notification from Tesla this was happening either.

Sorry, yes I mean leasing. Others have stated it has shown up in their app to add it themselves but nothing for me. Have already reached out to my leasing company but not heard anything. I also had no notification from Tesla this was happening either.

Just go thro the process of updating app to current version and then click upgrades - find the new software update icon and then subscribe and add premium connectivity.