Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Premium headlights" but I thought it would be Matrix for Fremont MYLR?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I am getting my Fremont MYLR today (F571) and an SA checked my vin and said it shows up with "premium headlights" which is the regular headlights and not the "global headlights" which is the matrix headlights. I have seen multiple Fremont MYLRs from last month with the Matrix. Did Tesla revert back to regular headlights for this month of October 2022? Is the website that the SA read wrong? Any info would be great. Thanks!

Reactions: JeffnReno
Hello,
I am getting my Fremont MYLR today (F571) and an SA checked my vin and said it shows up with "premium headlights" which is the regular headlights and not the "global headlights" which is the matrix headlights. I have seen multiple Fremont MYLRs from last month with the Matrix. Did Tesla revert back to regular headlights for this month of October 2022? Is the website that the SA read wrong? Any info would be great. Thanks!
Could you please confirm what your vehicle has if you have picked it up already? USS? Matrix? door trim? cargo shelf?

Reactions: JeffnReno
Upvote 0