Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Private Model 3 Viewing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What would be the point showing the alphas.
This is not a model 3 reveal event. This event is for loyal MS/X customers in a show of appreciation. The Alpha model 3 on display is just window dressing to add excitement to the event. The attendees will also be getting a tour of the assembly line...........the MS/X assembly line. As far as the production model 3 is concerned, nothing to see here folks, move along. The production model 3 reveal will be in July

It is a nothing event. It's about the VIP tour and meeting with Franz. The M3 viewing is just icing on top.

A lot of us have already seen it in person at the Model 3 reveal or the Gigafactory party last year. Alpha, RC, production, whatever. They're all pretty close to each other, I don't really care which one it is.

It is a nothing event. It's about the VIP tour and meeting with Franz. The M3 viewing is just icing on top.

A lot of us have already seen it in person at the Model 3 reveal or the Gigafactory party last year. Alpha, RC, production, whatever. They're all pretty close to each other, I don't really care which one it is.

Unless some decent questions get answered in the Q & A portion. Nothing new as far as visuals/specs go for the M3.

cryptic and intriguing. i guess they had to sign NDAs.

Model 3 Owners Club‏ @Model3Owners 1m1 minute ago
I'll say this: if you're thinking of cancelling your reservation because you don't agree with a detail you're going to regret it #model3

Taking off my fanboy hat for a minute - I have to say I'm taking this statement with a grain of salt until i hear/see a follow up vid that explains it. If they really had nothing new to see, just the alpha car and Tesla is being tight lipped about the production M3 it seems strange you can make that statement.

• Helpful
Reactions: alseTrick and mmd