Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production X Configuration Has Begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All X P90D Production Option Configuration Screens (higher resolution)

Here are higher resolution captures of the entire of the configuration available to an X P90D:

Variants 1.JPG

SE1.JPG

MXPU1.JPG

IL1.JPG

ACF1.JPG

PUP1.JPG

SAS1.JPG

UHFS1.JPG

SWP1.JPG

TP1.JPG

AH1.JPG

I wonder why there is not a 4 seat option? Or stated another way:

Why not just have the 3rd row optional to be used either with the 2 or 3 seat second row?
I was thinking the same thing. That would really maximize the cargo carrying capacity. Presuming (and I agree it's a big one) that there will be more space in the boot with the missing 3rd row of seats. Then again, if there isn't there should be plenty of room for dual chargers back there. :eek::tongue::rolleyes:

This is a lot of info to consume after so long with nothing.... LOL!

I had a number in my head on what roughly my X will cost me, but Tesla has given us a friendly reminder that a base model price is exactly a "base". Option overload, and the dollars keep rising...

I'm indifferent bout the HEPA filter, but I want all the LED lights... but that $4500 bundle hurts for something I thought I was already getting (LED headlights and fog lights)

So if you do not select the premium package option, what kind of headlights and rear lights will you get? I thought the lights were uniform through the Model S and was expecting the same for the X...

I agree, want the LED but don't want to spend 4500 for unrelated items. Wonder why they combined packages the way they did, especially for unrelated items

with $5,221 down payment after $2,500 CA EV incentive subtracted from $7,721 due at signing. Note that's conveniently only $221 more than the $5K reservation".
Again, you do not get an "instant rebate" of $2,500 off the down payment. You have to apply for it and -- if approved -- will receive it in 1-3 months. But if you're a CA resident making $250,000+, a head-of-household making $340,000+, or married couple making $500,000+ jointly, you won't qualify for the $2,500 rebate at all. However, since you say it's a business lease, you may qualify for the Section 179 tax deduction (i.e., the "Hummer Tax Loophole").

(all prices pre-subtraction of incentives)

Note: Base price is for 5-seat option

Base price of 70D: 80k
Base price of 90D: 95.5k, and includes air suspension
Base price of P90D: 115.5k, and includes air suspension and active spoiler

Active spoiler is not available without P90D
6 seat interior adds $3k, 7 seat adds $4k
So much for the "no more than $5K above comparable Model S." That's right out the window.
A base Model S 90D with rear-facing jump seats (seating for 7) is $91,000.
A base Model X 90D with the 7-seater option is $99,500. That's an $8,500 difference.

Yes, I know the Air Suspension is included in that price on the X, but that's an option that cannot be unselected on the 90D, right? And even if you add that to the cost of the S, it's still a $6,000 bump to the X.

I don't have access to the design studio yet (P 4787) but it seems to me that there is actually an $8,500 difference between a base model S 90D with seating for 7 and a base Model X with seating for 7. Plus $4,500 for an air filter that they touted so much during the reveal. Seriously?

I'm actually glad that the Sigs are not paying a Sig premium this time around (more like a Sig discount). I think that's only fair for Tesla holding their $40K for 3.5 years that the Signatures are getting fully loaded 6-seaters or 7-seaters for less than a comparable production configuration. But the "no more than $5K premium over a comparable model S" is simply untrue for the base model 90D with 7 seats.

Is anyone else feeling a little let down right now?

matte obeche wood trim has no cost. Small consolation after being charged $4000 for the seats. No leather option is new, as far as I know, as well. Cheapest configuration I could find was $86750 ($73250 after my incentives) with just cold weather and towing on a 70D. That's $997/mo for 36 months to lease.

Not pleased that it costs $4500 to get access to the filter. The wife loved that. Can't justify it.

Ouch. I know I'd stretch that extra $4500 for her but if you can't you can't.