Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pushed back delivery...AGAIN?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery was scheduled for today, 12/23 but a few days ago, my DS called and said it would be 12/28 Wednesday because the truck is arriving this weekend. Two days ago, my DS sent me an email saying the car is still on the truck but won't arrive until beginning or middle of next week. This is starting to frustrate me.

I emailed right back asking if I will still get the car before the new year, but received no response. I want the car BY 12/31 (tax credit). This is getting ridiculous considering someone who confirmed the same day and delivery center I did, got the car two weeks ago.

Has anyone else been/feel lied to?

My delivery was scheduled for today, 12/23 but a few days ago, my DS called and said it would be 12/28 Wednesday because the truck is arriving this weekend.

Did your truck driver decide to take a detour into Canada? We were pretty much in lock step up until the delivery. It's so weird that a 4 hour confirmation difference ends up being a 2 week delivery difference.

I hope you get yours soon. If it makes you feel any better, we already need to drop ours off for warranty work.

My delivery was scheduled for today, 12/23 but a few days ago, my DS called and said it would be 12/28 Wednesday because the truck is arriving this weekend. Two days ago, my DS sent me an email saying the car is still on the truck but won't arrive until beginning or middle of next week. This is starting to frustrate me.

I emailed right back asking if I will still get the car before the new year, but received no response. I want the car BY 12/31 (tax credit). This is getting ridiculous considering someone who confirmed the same day and delivery center I did, got the car two weeks ago.

Has anyone else been/feel lied to?

We ordered our Model S November 21 and was promised a delivery date by Dec 30, 2016. We were notified that it arrived in Houston on Dec 24 and is being detailed today, Dec 26 and placed on truck to delivery to our home in Hammond, LA, could arrive tomorrow, 26.

Well....it's the 28th and still no car...........:(

My timeline so far.

Confirmed: 11/21
Confirmed email: 11/22
Started building email: 12/5
Complete email: 12/6
Confirming delivery email: 12/8
On it's way email: 12/16
Delivery pushed back from 12/23 email: 12/22
Promised delivery #1: 12/23 (didn't happen)
DS email: 12/23 (car should arrive by the end of the year)
Promised delivery #2: 12/28 (no email, no phone call, no car as far as i know)

Can you see why I feel cheated?

Last edited: