Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whew, what a day. Just got home after getting up at 2:30 this morning (~18 hours ago), flying to ATL to pick up my MYP and then taking it straight to IKEA to get some furniture for our daughter's room and then driving about 6 hours home.

VIN 317xxx, no fancy Michelins, mud flaps or PPF but man, this car is almost perfect. Panel gaps were all excellent, no scratches or smudges, all the lights and everything worked, just.. excellent condition. The only thing that I could find was some glue leftover from I guess the wraps they put on for the trucking. In and out quick and everyone was nice to talk to.

What a blast to drive, btw. Both my wife and I were expecting a really harsh ride but I dunno, some of ATL's roads aren't great and we drove it 330 miles home to Pensacola and we both think it's fine even with a few hundred pounds of furniture(great storage btw). We took turns driving home and both got used to everything pretty well by the time we got home (I've only driven a M3 one time for about 5 minutes and she's never driven any EV). We did have one hiccup at our very first supercharger stop, picked two stalls in a row that didn't work. Mild panic, but all was good after we moved.

We both love it!

Attachments

• 25%.jpg
    25%.jpg
    849.1 KB · Views: 70
  • boxes.jpg
    boxes.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Whew, what a day. Just got home after getting up at 2:30 this morning (~18 hours ago), flying to ATL to pick up my MYP and then taking it straight to IKEA to get some furniture for our daughter's room and then driving about 6 hours home.

VIN 317xxx, no fancy Michelins, mud flaps or PPF but man, this car is almost perfect. Panel gaps were all excellent, no scratches or smudges, all the lights and everything worked, just.. excellent condition. The only thing that I could find was some glue leftover from I guess the wraps they put on for the trucking. In and out quick and everyone was nice to talk to.

What a blast to drive, btw. Both my wife and I were expecting a really harsh ride but I dunno, some of ATL's roads aren't great and we drove it 330 miles home to Pensacola and we both think it's fine even with a few hundred pounds of furniture(great storage btw). We took turns driving home and both got used to everything pretty well by the time we got home (I've only driven a M3 one time for about 5 minutes and she's never driven any EV). We did have one hiccup at our very first supercharger stop, picked two stalls in a row that didn't work. Mild panic, but all was good after we moved.

We both love it!
Congrats! It’s beautiful!

Reactions: Mittens83