Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bold statement when you don't have a VIN nor a car yet :)

EDDs are meaningless. I should have had my car back in April if we want to play that game, lol.
And plenty of people in this thread have gotten their cars. Ever heard of a Tesla EOQ push? They always deliver their highest number in the final month of the quarter. But by ur logic nobody’s getting any cars in the next 30 days even tho they usually don’t assign VINs til a few days before delivery. Ur on the east coast it’s already been brought up a billion times there’s shipping logistics problems getting cars out that way but everyone else west of the Mississippi seems to be doing ok.

235E9C58-5778-4A7F-8F94-E129160361F7.jpeg

Reactions: weathergeekdan
Inventory tracker has been DEAD silent for the bulk of this week. That along with the drone pics of Fremont showing very little activity make me wonder if either 1) they are recalibrating the line 2) the part shortages have really caught up to them or 3) they have slowed down production for the holiday.

Regardless, if you don't have a VIN right now (or hell, maybe even if you do), you're not getting a car anytime soon.
Or, 4) Tesla is getting the upper hand on shipment logistics, and they are shipping them as fast as they are building them, (🎶 Always Look on the Bright Side of Life 🎶)

Reactions: VegasMYP
I took delivery yesterday so I'm not afraid to put this out there. But here is what I did and what I'm sure many others are doing (they are just afraid to admit it)

-MYP order placed on 4/21. -Received text from SA same day

-I responded to the text asking if $500 would be enough to get the car sooner. About 30 mins later I receive a text from a different number stating that $1000 will get me the car within a month or so along with a venmo address. $1000 sent...

-9 days later I had a VIN and 10 days after that I took delivery, lol. YMMV obviously, but if you pay, they play.
Who did you Venmo?

Well, the hammer dropped again. Got pushed out another two weeks. Assuming I can even get a vehicle next month it is likely I'll be 5+ months from order to delivery.
OD: 1/27
EDD: 5/26-6/9 to 6/8-6/22
Utah

I'm so sick of this. If I wasn't stuck in a rental car the past two months, I wouldn't get so frustrated. At the same time Tesla has got to communicate better with customers, the constant bait and switch on these EDDs is bad business.
1/27. Is yours a LR? And no holds? I often wonder how people from the fall and early winter still don’t have their cars and it makes me think they were offered but put on hold with hopes of 4680….

Got the trade in text about an hour ago. Not that it means anything based on the threads but am I making progress towards a VIN soon ?
I saw mine exactly 10 days before the start of my EDD around 1pm ET. So it might be a batch of automated texts. People were telling me not to get my hopes up, but plenty of people who got the trade in text and then VIN within a few days.

So as usual, it's a crapshoot