Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent Timelines - Confirmed to In Queue to In Production to...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! Glad they got yours done quickly. I was curious because we're about 1 day off from each other on dates and they still have mine listed as in production. Wednesday (today) was the 3rd day so I'm hoping it will be released tomorrow and I'll be headed to the factory Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Same here, mine listed as Production as of this morning too. But the DS called and say they hope to see it next week and start scheduling appt.

I ordered mine on May 29th and it said July delivery.
Production start - June 15
Production End - June 19
Ready for pickup in Van Nuys, CA on June 24th.
I contact my DS to ask if they could delay it once it changed from a July delivery to late June delivery (this happened around June 8th) and he tried, but it didn't work. I am out of town until July 25th, so wife is picking it up. They only want to hold it for a week.

Went to bed around 1am and didn't see any new updates, but when I woke up at 6am the website said production is complete. :) Makes me wonder when it actually completed production. I wonder if they keep logs of each step and I wonder if you can get that as a customer. It would be pretty cool to see a print out of all the stages it went through and how long it took.

Went to bed around 1am and didn't see any new updates, but when I woke up at 6am the website said production is complete. :) Makes me wonder when it actually completed production. I wonder if they keep logs of each step and I wonder if you can get that as a customer. It would be pretty cool to see a print out of all the stages it went through and how long it took.

hm u confirmed one day before me and went into production one day before me...hmm so ur my delay lol

03-25-15 : Deposit paid
03-25-15 : Order placed (date on purchase agreement pdf)
04-01-15 : Order updated, "Next Gen Seats"
04-01-15 : Your Model S has Entered Production Queue
04/20-15 : Estimated delivery "Early August"
05/01-15 : -Updated- Estimated delivery "Late July"
05-18-15 : Assigned VIN# 90295
06-23-15 : Status changed to "Your Model S is in Production"
07-00-15 : Finalize payment (s)?
Pending:
00-00-15 : Status changed to "Your Model S is in transit from the factory."
00-00-15 : Status changed to "Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery."

03-25-15 : Deposit paid
03-25-15 : Order placed (date on purchase agreement pdf)
04-01-15 : Order updated, "Next Gen Seats"
04-01-15 : Your Model S has Entered Production Queue
04/20-15 : Estimated delivery "Early August"
05/01-15 : -Updated- Estimated delivery "Late July"
05-18-15 : Assigned VIN# 90295
06-23-15 : Status changed to "Your Model S is in Production"
07-00-15 : Finalize payment (s)?
Pending:
00-00-15 : Status changed to "Your Model S is in transit from the factory."
00-00-15 : Status changed to "Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery."

Interesting...when you ordered in March but yet estimated delivery is early Aug. When some of us placed the order in June and it said estimated delivery July.

I wonder if they are focusing their production on cranking out 70D since that seems to be more popular lately.

I swore to myself that I would be patient and not check 'my tesla' for updates. That was a foolish thing to try to commit to....

6/6/15: ordered
6/13/15: confirmed & vin assigned (94,000)
6/23/15: entered production
?/??/??: in transit

My sales rep had said to expect delivery the week of 7/13, the delivery estimate is late July. I got excited when it went into production, but am ready for it to ship!! Great problem to have. Don't think I've ever been this excited about a "thing"...

85D. Midnight Silver, pano, black next gen & headliner, matte obeche, prem interior, subZ, 3rd row

I swore to myself that I would be patient and not check 'my tesla' for updates. That was a foolish thing to try to commit to....

6/6/15: ordered
6/13/15: confirmed & vin assigned (94,000)
6/23/15: entered production
?/??/??: in transit

My sales rep had said to expect delivery the week of 7/13, the delivery estimate is late July. I got excited when it went into production, but am ready for it to ship!! Great problem to have. Don't think I've ever been this excited about a "thing"...

85D. Midnight Silver, pano, black next gen & headliner, matte obeche, prem interior, subZ, 3rd row

I remember seeing your VIN in the spreadsheet... my entry is the one above yours.

We ordered, confirmed, and went into production within a day of each other. My car is currently being prepped for pickup, which the DS said means it is getting its final inspection. It seems like in some cases the status lags a little so I'd hope yours would make it to you before the middle of July, but I guess within shipping it it will add some more time. I'm still waiting to hear what my delivery date is and it is frustrating!

I've never been as excited about a "thing" either. I've tried to make it not a thing and tell myself I'm buying an experience. Not that it helps reduce the excitement.

my status changed to "Production Complete - Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery" this morning, called DS about the exact delivery day, he said the car is currently in the service department for final inspection, he estimated the delivery should happen somewhere around mid-next week, was hoping they could make it before July/4...oh well

Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery.

It's on the way for my Appt next week with service center! Whoo Hoo!

Did they give you a delivery date?

I'm somewhat annoyed with my delivery so far. I understand it's a first world problem, but my paperwork said on or around the 3rd, my car was being prepped for pickup starting Monday morning and confirmed it was undergoing final inspection on Monday. My DS emailed me this morning saying she will be able to give me a delivery date early next week. I live 16 miles from the factory and how is it the car can be built in 5 days but it can't be inspected in 5. Getting your delivery date no earlier than the 6th is not delivery on or around the 3rd.

Did they give you a delivery date?

I'm somewhat annoyed with my delivery so far. I understand it's a first world problem, but my paperwork said on or around the 3rd, my car was being prepped for pickup starting Monday morning and confirmed it was undergoing final inspection on Monday. My DS emailed me this morning saying she will be able to give me a delivery date early next week. I live 16 miles from the factory and how is it the car can be built in 5 days but it can't be inspected in 5. Getting your delivery date no earlier than the 6th is not delivery on or around the 3rd.

I didn't get a specific delivery date, but my DS scheduled an appt for next week Tuesday to receive it. She sort of randomly shoot a date out there while the status was still showing "In Production"...lol