Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Awards

Have you received your referral reward (Jacket/Bag/Wheels)?

• Yes

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 54 77.1%
  • Other (in comments)

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here... NOTHING.

And I've sent out multiple emails to multiple people and departments. No reply.

Pretty disgusted I must say and have put in almost no effort in the current program.

Honestly, I'm sure a little patience would go a long way. Although, the jacket would sure come in handy as the weather gets colder. But the rims can wait until springtime :)

When I was down at my local Dublin service center today, the service manager showed me the first set of Arachnid wheels and Pilot SS tires delivered through the referral program, ready to install on a referral winner. They look pretty nice. There is hope that these wheels (and other program gifts) will soon flow to worthy recipients. Patience….

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Received my referral email. Looking forward to the Arachnids! Not selling mine.....

I'm going with classic silver. Already have the grey turbines, so it will be a nice contrast.
Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 9.22.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 7.56.16 PM.png

Last edited:
I received my referral email but when it came to the wheels I was only given the option to select 22" Model X Wheels (Black or Silver) instead of the Arachnid Wheels. I recently purchased a Model X for my Wife and it is under my profile with my Model S. Does anyone have a contact number or email at Tesla for referrals. I would like to rectify this as soon as possible.