Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Retrofit to matrix (global) headlights?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the china cable and all seems good. I won't know for sure till I get my configuration guy to remote on to my computer. I tested plugging it all in, and here is what I got. Both Ethernet port lights orange and yellow lighting up and blinking. The two green slave lights on and purple light is still blinking like we last discussed. And the four green lights down the side of the box are blinking simultaneously. Sound like it's working correctly?

Just so everyone knows...I had my car coded this morning with the rad moon 2 and chinese $85.00 h-mtd to matenet cable. NOTE, use a usb c cable to power it up. It worked perfect and both are readily available on eBay. The cable took two weeks to get, pretty fast for China.

I just did it again this weekend. I asked the remote developer to add the trunk spoiler onto my car.

IMG_5793.jpeg

Reactions: honeyfist301
Also check if your car has Ethernet or H-MTD port. This is how you connect for PC to Tesla. Mine had the latter. So I had to use the media converter as I didn’t have Ethernet port.

View attachment 1034262View attachment 1034263View attachment 1034264
i ended up buying the rad moon 2 but if you could post links for where you bought these that could help others in the future. I couldn't find to much info on really what was all needed just by searching google. i had to buy one cable for mine from mouser and another from china and the rad moon 2 of ebay.

Reactions: Daytonaviolet
i ended up buying the rad moon 2 but if you could post links for where you bought these that could help others in the future. I couldn't find to much info on really what was all needed just by searching google. i had to buy one cable for mine from mouser and another from china and the rad moon 2 of ebay.
Got it from here